I read a post in here about Walt Langendorfer's trip to the Pentagon with a Rhino device.

I am the individual who got Walt into the Pentagon. I showed a fellow employee of mine at PECO Energy Walt's Rhino System and he like it. He also saw the possibilities of it being used by our Armed Forces. It just so happened that my friend's Brother-In-Law was a Marine Colonel who was currently in charge of the Delta Force. My friend set up a meeting for Walt with his Brother-In-Law at the Pentagon. I worked for Walt part time in his machine shop located in Lansdowne PA after I was finished at PECO for the day. We built a Rhino Upper Only for the meeting at the Pentagon. Walt took that upper we built to the Pentagon. Walt did not take any firearm of any kind to the Pentagon. Walt did walk in with this upper under his arm wrap in a towel with the barrel protruding from the towel. Walt was never challenged and/or searched to see if he did have a lower and/or ammunition on his person.

Walt came out of the meeting with an order for 3 uppers in 7.62 x 39 caliber. The Colonel never stated why he wanted those upper in a Russian caliber only. We built these uppers and they were delivered to the USMC at Quantico. They were tested by the USMC in Semi auto and Full Auto on USMC M16 Rifles. They passed all tests that were performed on them. Colt got wind of these tests and reminded the USMC that the contract that Colt had with the US Government did not allow any modifications of the M16 Rifle by anyone other then Colt. These three uppers were returned to Walt and the testing was canceled. They were returned quite used and worn. The USMC officials that were in contact with Walt told Walt off of the record that it was all politics that got the testing of the Rhino System canceled. They also told Walt that his Rhino System did not fail a single abuse test that was performed on the uppers that they had. They did work in Full Auto.

I am also aware of other tests performed by countries other then the US. We built a lot of uppers that Walt sent over seas. Very few people are aware of these tests and that his Rhino device was tested by other countries outside of the US. Walt did not want us who worked for him to discuss any of his business ventures or tell anyone about his ventures out side of the US.

Dane