Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Anybody in Williams?

Just curious-my wife and I are looking at Upper Bucks/Lower Northampton for a move across the river. The only place I've ever been in Northampton is Easton, but just by looking at Google Maps it looks like Williams is fairly rural, but I could still get on 78 to get to work. Any PFOA members there? How do you like it?

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Anybody in Williams?

Altho I dont live in williams twnshp, I travel that area quite often. Its rural and close the 78 / 33 like you said. one of the nicest bucks I have ever seen was harvested in williams twnshp a few years ago. It is also very close to the easton fish and game assc ranges. EF&G is a great club. Lower northampton county will most likey have lower taxes than upper Bucks. Its nothing like High bridge NJ, unless High Bridge has become rural in the last 20 years. If its still not built up, the road heading into the kenneth lockwood gorge had a few areas that might resemble some parts of williams twnshp, before the river road turns into a dirt road that is. Having lived in Califon NJ 20 some odd years ago, and stomping around high bridge in my youth, I can only say,
    Move Now, you wont be disapointed.
    Roland

(Northampton County)

I also lived near Califon,actually lived in Fairmount, between Califon and Pottersville up by the Faimount churches and worked in High Bridge for years.
    We had a Califon mailing address. Drove thru there the other day and MAN how things have changed!

(Northampton County)

Cool Re: Anybody in Williams?

Well then, we sure have stomped around on some of the the same ground.
    Did you attend Voorhees? I graduated in 82.
    Roland

(Northampton County)

went to North hunterdon graduated in 1974, voorhees wasnt opened yet

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by IHDiesel73L View Post
    Just curious-my wife and I are looking at Upper Bucks/Lower Northampton for a move across the river. The only place I've ever been in Northampton is Easton, but just by looking at Google Maps it looks like Williams is fairly rural, but I could still get on 78 to get to work. Any PFOA members there? How do you like it?
    Do you have kids? Williams uses Wilson Schools which I like better then Easton. There are also nice rural areas off the Hellertown exit too.

Williams is nice. However, be careful to not move to any home "downwind" of the Chrin landfill. This landfill does SMELL and can ruin many outdoor types of nights. I live in Bethlehem Township and when the wind changes and comes from the east, which is rare, we can actually smell the landfill. I would not want to be downwind of this place.

(Northampton County)

I am and have been a Williams TWSP resident for many years. PM me if you want any particular info.
    ““Liberty is the right to choose. Freedom is the result of the right choice.””

-Anonymous

Jeff