39 90.70%
  • Beef & Beer

4 9.30%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Lightbulb Greater Philadelphia; SE PA Get Together

For http://www.protectthe2nd.us

Malocka
    along with Protect the 2nd would like to see what you guys and gals want to do for a get together.

We are thinking about a BBQ & Shoot

Or

beef & beer

The BBQ & shoot would be at an outdoor range and people would have to purchase tickets to cover the range and the provided food.

The beef & beer would be indoor and people would have to purchase tickets to cover expenses.

The event would be so people can have fun, get to meet everyone in the Greater Philadelphia area, and get organized in Philadelphia to Protect your 2A rights.

Please take part in the pole if you would like to attend so we can best suit your needs.

Tickets would have to be purchased before the event.

We do not yet know the costs and will get this together once the poll is completed.

By voting in the poll it also helps us get a round about head count to who is interested.

We are open to suggestions.

Send suggestions to:
    YourRights@ProtectThe2nd.US ; or protectthe2nd@gmail.com

This is about you and the people from protect the second getting together having fun, getting to know us, and getting to know each other.

We are trying to get organized to be an active, political, social, shooting community in the Greater Philadelphia area.

This is a lot of work, so again, have some understanding when sending emails.
    Last edited by thefirstndsecond; June 22nd, 2010 at 10:01 AM.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Greater Philadelphia; SE PA Get Together

We were also thinking about having both!

Maybe the BBQ this summer and a beef and beer in the winter when things slow down.

We would love to get out and meet more of our fellow Americans, We need to stick together and get organized to let the Politicians in the Phila and surrounding areas know, we will not just sit back and let you take away our rights.

Hope to see you there

An idea. Contact Langhorne Rod and Gun Club to see if the range can be rented. There is a BBQ pit there as well. I have no clue if this is fesible but we do have a few members here who are members there.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Delaware County)

Since most of the money for a Beef and Beer is for the beer, and since I don't drink, I would be more into a BBQ and Ice Tea afternoon of shooting.
    NRA Training Counselor, Chief Range Safety Officer, NRA Benefactor Member

Quote Originally Posted by ErSwnn View Post
    An idea. Contact Langhorne Rod and Gun Club to see if the range can be rented. There is a BBQ pit there as well. I have no clue if this is fesible but we do have a few members here who are members there.
    I'd definitely be in for a BBQ/shoot at Langhorne Rod & Gun Club if possible. I'm about a mile or so down the road, but I'm not yet a member and it would be a good chance for me to scope out the club.

(Bucks County)

Please make sure you vote, it is a way to see who is actually interested and get a round about head count.

There is always something said about Philadelphia and participation.

Lets get organized and have fun.

It is not restricted to PAFOA only. If you belong to a club around Philadelphia, just live and shoot around Philadelphia..

Most of us have seen and heard the issues surrounding Philadelphia's political agenda regarding guns. Lets work on this. People have talked about it now lets do it.

Be positive, be productive, have fun.

Send the emails to the ones listed in the OP if you have ANY questions.

It is about us.

If you want to help organize, send an email, and sign up to be a member.

Communication, organization

(Philadelphia County)

I don't know if some people may be feeling the same way as I do, but if you want to discuss activism, Beef & Beer at a round-table/conference setting would be a better. BBQ & Shoot is a better setting for meet & greet + shooting fun, which I'd prefer.

An approximate date range is helpful to establish headcount.

Al

(Montgomery County)

I'd prefer a BBQ and shoot. Those are two of my favorite pass times. Beer is a close third, but I can always go out to get a beer

I agree with Al (mythaeus), beef and beer would be better for discussion and a BBQ and shoot better for a meet-n-greet.

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by thefirstndsecond View Post
    For http://www.protectthe2nd.us

Malocka
    along with Protect the 2nd would like to see what you guys and gals want to do for a get together.

We are thinking about a BBQ & Shoot

Or

beef & beer

The BBQ & shoot would be at an outdoor range and people would have to purchase tickets to cover the range and the provided food.

The beef & beer would be indoor and people would have to purchase tickets to cover expenses.

The event would be so people can have fun, get to meet everyone in the Greater Philadelphia area, and get organized in Philadelphia to Protect your 2A rights.

Please take part in the pole if you would like to attend so we can best suit your needs.

Tickets would have to be purchased before the event.

We do not yet know the costs and will get this together once the poll is completed.

By voting in the poll it also helps us get a round about head count to who is interested.

We are open to suggestions.

Send suggestions to:
    YourRights@ProtectThe2nd.US ; or protectthe2nd@gmail.com

This is about you and the people from protect the second getting together having fun, getting to know us, and getting to know each other.

We are trying to get organized to be an active, political, social, shooting community in the Greater Philadelphia area.

This is a lot of work, so again, have some understanding when sending emails.
    I would be intrested in either. Once we have a date picked, I will beable to say weather or not I can make it. . .

I too would be interested in the BBQ & Shoot. Some BBQ, some friends, some shooting, more BBQ, more shooting, rinse and repeat! Oh Yea!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast