Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Hat.

(Bucks County)

Default New Hat.

So i havent had any experience with any barbers around here, and thought i would give cutting my own hair a shot...well i think we all know how THAT went. So while at the gun shop i made it a point to purchase a hat, here is my new hat....

So for now this is my favorite hat, whats your favorite?

(Snyder County)

Default Re: New Hat.

Well, I don't have a picture of it. But a couple months ago, while working on my my brother-in-laws house, a family friend of his was there, who is a state cop. This was before my wedding, and he was invited to the wedding. Since he had never met me before, he gave me a hard time, as I expected.

He had to leave, but when he came back, he handed me a hat and said "Here, welcome to my world." It was a tan hat with a Pennsylvania State Trooper patch on the front. I was pretty excited. I like to wear it at the range or whenever I open carry. I don't know about others, but I get a giggle out of it.

But my father-in-law got a shirt from him a couple years back, that I think is his favorite shirt. It says "Pennsylvania State Police, Homicide Squad. Our day starts when yours ends." I think that is pretty funny too!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ca2pa View Post
    So for now this is my favorite hat, whats your favorite?

Cuz even if I' didn't get the "top of the page", yinz are still all my beotches!

(inside joke-you may or may not "get it")
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

i think im on the outside still, cuz i definately didnt get it emptymag...LOL

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ca2pa View Post
    i think im on the outside still, cuz i definately didnt get it emptymag...LOL

In certain threads the guys compete for the top of the page when posting - when they do make the top of the page, everyone else is his "bitch"

Hawk,
    Toujours prêt

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    In certain threads the guys compete for the top of the page when posting - when they do make the top of the page, everyone else is his "bitch"

Hawk,
    hmm..now i get it, thanks for the clarification there Hawk.

(Snyder County)

So you guys were my bitches and I didn't even know it!?!?!

How fantastic...

(Franklin County)

This reminds me, I need to get a new hat as well. I lost my last hat and just haven't got around to buying another one. I'd buy a Glock hat, but that'd be silly because I carry a glock. Perhaps an NRA hat...

(Centre County)

Hat, a, singular, hat??? Jeez, I still have hats from every outfit I was in in the AF (26 years worth). I have 7 or 8 different camo hats, 5 or 6 different orange hats, 15-17 firearm/bullet/powder manufacturers hats, USAF Retired hats, hats from trucking companies, construction companies, Steelers, Pirates, PSU, Rockies, Broncos, Ravens (I rarely wear those last two, but they were presents from my wife and son in law), golfing hats, driving (pancake) hats, booney hats, hats for dress, hats for when I'm running the snowblower, etc. and 3 straw (Resistol) cowboy hats and 4 felt cowboy hats (2 were hand made for me). I probably have 140-150 (possibly more, I haven't counted lately) different hats. My Dad an I would gets hats for each other. He worked for Allied Van Lines for a lot of years and when a trucker gave him a new hat he would get one for me. When we were issued new squadron hats I would always talk the First Sergeant out of another one for my Dad. We've been doing this for 37 years now.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

I have a ton of hats. My favorite right now is a standard Carhardt. Fits my huge head (the brains have to go somewhere) quite nicely. I have a batch of "hard to get hats" that include ATF, FBI, and DEA. No, I don't ever where them, but have them none the less.
    Jules

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast