Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Sig 226?

(Lycoming County)

Default Sig 226?

Anyone have a Sig P226 they would let me try out? I've been lusting for one for many months now.

PM me if you're willing/available.
    "Unus ut caput capitis"

Default Re: Sig 226?

Quote Originally Posted by clarion44 View Post
    Anyone have a Sig P226 they would let me try out? I've been lusting for one for many months now.

PM me if you're willing/available.

just get it, everyone I have let shoot my p229 has loved it. One is 1911 man and the other is Glock man and both were beyond impressed.
    Tantric Shooting Team

Quote Originally Posted by Pagoda240 View Post
    just get it, everyone I have let shoot my p229 has loved it. One is 1911 man and the other is Glock man and both were beyond impressed.
    I agree they are great guns, and I know I love mine. But personally i'd recommend shooting one, the DA/SA is not for everyone and has a definite learning curve.

(Centre County)

If you don't mind a trip down to Centre County you're welcome to shoot my 226 in 9mm. Additionally I have a 220ST in 45 and a 229 in 40s&W available if you want to try them too. Depending on the time/date we may be able to meet somewhere in between but I don't know about range locations between here and wilpo but I do know there are some.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Buy a silencer.

Tax: $200
    Cost of effective 5.56 suppressor: $500
    Letting the elderly neighbors sleep in until morning: Priceless.

"132 and Bush I've got him at gun point, OK gun point, 132 and bush, cover is code 3"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(Allegheny County)

Come down to a PAFOA Westy Group Shoot, i'll let you shoot mine. along with a P220 Match, P239 and a P232
    Μολὼν λαβέ

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by ithinkimamedic View Post
    If you don't mind a trip down to Centre County you're welcome to shoot my 226 in 9mm. Additionally I have a 220ST in 45 and a 229 in 40s&W available if you want to try them too. Depending on the time/date we may be able to meet somewhere in between but I don't know about range locations between here and wilpo but I do know there are some.
    I'm not sure where there'd be some between either. I'll see if something pops up around here, if not, I don't mind going for a drive. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by renegadephoenix View Post
    Come down to a PAFOA Westy Group Shoot, i'll let you shoot mine. along with a P220 Match, P239 and a P232
    I've been to 2 of them (none recent). It's a hell of a drive, and need to schedule an extra day off to do so. Thanks though.
    "Unus ut caput capitis"

(Centre County)

Liberty Township Sportsmens is in between you gents. Located in Howard area off 150. Only downside is that the rules say everyone must be a member so I guess no guests. But its 16 bucks to join for a year.

Throwing it out there. Maybe I'll see you guys there depending on when you go.