Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: My Aresenal?

Default My Aresenal?

I'm going to put closes up in each Pistol, rifle and shotgun label. This is the complete layout.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Neko456; June 15th, 2010 at 04:34 PM.

Default Re: My Aresenal?

Nice family portrait.
    I think it's a good idea to take pics of each gun for insurance purposes. I take a couple close-ups of each gun & include the serial #'s, then save them on a disc.
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

(Berks County)

Holy shit what kind of right-wing kook are you?

What's up with that AK and the odd stock? I can't tell if it's clear, or some light color. And speaking of AKs, you need more of them. With pretty wood stocks.
    Last edited by crlovel; June 15th, 2010 at 10:23 AM.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by crlovel View Post
    What's up with that AK and the odd stock? I can't tell if it's clear, or some light color. And speaking of AKs, you need more of them. With pretty wood stocks.
    It looked clear at first as well, it's actually a very light colored forest camo.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    It looked clear at first as well, it's actually a very light colored forest camo.
    Looks like the Army Universal Camo Pattern to me (also called...ACU pattern). That's a lot of handguns...and a LOT of BLACK guns....

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew17019 View Post
    Looks like the Army Universal Camo Pattern to me (also called...ACU pattern). That's a lot of handguns...and a LOT of BLACK guns....

Correcto mudo, its not a clear stock, its desert Camo. To tell you truth I've never like the AKs with wood stock they reminded me of Chinese Air rifles in the 80s and 90s a bucket of varnish on knotted wood with wood putty through out. And the ones with the pretty wood I'm not paying $800 for a stamp metal $300 rifle. I like the MAK-47 and the SKS (though I have mines dress in that large Dragonoz stock) thats not very practicel live and learn. I like them but you can tell they are mass produce (nicely) rifles. Never picked up one and said damn this is a work of art. I have marveled at the low tech excellent engineering that produce such reliability and durability.

I have paper and computer database with information on each purchase, for insurance purpose. Some have picture references that is time consuming.

Crivol - Holy shit what kind of right-wing kook are you?

456 - Luv your Avartar!!!
    Last edited by Neko456; June 15th, 2010 at 04:37 PM.