Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Pike County)

Default Jersyians-----uuhhhgggg!!!!!

Went to a party tonight and was talking guns to someone I've known a few years now. he is very much a gun guy and I thought he knew more than he apparently does. When I told him I'm probably planned on heading down to Virginia and would most likely carry, he almost keeled over telling me that taking your guns "out of state" is not a good idea. If a cop sees you with a gun he will "shoot and kill you". He asked why would I even consider an idea like this and when I got into the "right not exercised is a right quickly lost" he apparently couldn't take my logic and immediatley got up and left the room. He is truly a great guy, just brainwashed after too many years living in PRNJ.
    hgsw67

Default Re: Jersyians-----uuhhhgggg!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hgsw67 View Post
    Went to a party tonight and was talking guns to someone I've known a few years now. he is very much a gun guy and I thought he knew more than he apparently does. When I told him I'm probably planned on heading down to Virginia and would most likely carry, he almost keeled over telling me that taking your guns "out of state" is not a good idea. If a cop sees you with a gun he will "shoot and kill you". He asked why would I even consider an idea like this and when I got into the "right not exercised is a right quickly lost" he apparently couldn't take my logic and immediatley got up and left the room. He is truly a great guy, just brainwashed after too many years living in PRNJ.
    hgsw67
    Good to hear PRNJ is doing a better job, than PRMD, but, neither can drive.....

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Jersyians-----uuhhhgggg!!!!!

There are people who are open minded to further education,and then there are people who are not.
    Government 99 and 44/100 % pure bullshit.