Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default I tortured my dog today!

Yeah call me evil but it was fun playing fetch with snowballs! He tried his damnedest but never brought one back. Me and the kids ran his ass off-I finally did it I tired out a 2 yr old lab! I felt bad, so he got a steak dinner tonight, a belly rub, and now he's down for the count on the floor next to my side of the bed Oh damn he just farted!

(Northampton County)

Default Re: I tortured my dog today!

Good times!

Real torture was when I was a kid. There were nets involved from the staircase

Our wonderful doggy would see the look in our eyes and then look at my dad like, "Aren't you going to help me out here?" She was a sweet doggie and I never hurt her of course.

(Chester County)

i got a malamut mix that for some reason doesnt like the snow....he doesnt wanna go out today, even though half his body weight is fur....he kept giving me this "its cold out here asshole" look every time i put him out...must be the lab in him

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by matty70 View Post
    Yeah call me evil but it was fun playing fetch with snowballs! He tried his damnedest but never brought one back. Me and the kids ran his ass off-I finally did it I tired out a 2 yr old lab! I felt bad, so he got a steak dinner tonight, a belly rub, and now he's down for the count on the floor next to my side of the bed Oh damn he just farted!
    Ha! Know what ya mean. I have 2 yellow labs, one about 2 years old and the other about 2 1/2. Swimming in the river is the only thing that wears them out and it takes several hours! I get tired of throwing sticks as far as I can long before they get tired of bringing them back, lol.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" -- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by mcmcallister View Post
    i got a malamut mix that for some reason doesnt like the snow....he doesnt wanna go out today, even though half his body weight is fur....he kept giving me this "its cold out here asshole" look every time i put him out...must be the lab in him
    I doubt the lab in him is the inhibitor. Mine loves snow, cold weather, rain, storms.... She's all about the foul weather come fowl season..
    F*S=k

(Lancaster County)

Try having 2 pits who can't stand the stuff. We have to push them out the door to use the bathroom.

(Chester County)

prlly right Scaredonce, my lab border collie mix was having a hay day trying to eat the snow flakes coming down....its her first winter

(Mifflin County)

I use a laser pointer shine it on the floor and wiggle it around. Mine goes crazy trying to stop it.
    Audaces fortuna juvat

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bmaninmifco View Post
    I use a laser pointer shine it on the floor and wiggle it around. Mine goes crazy trying to stop it.
    I'm not the only one, then. I picked one up the other day when I went to find a replacement fish for my son. Damned if the dog ain't a cat! lol I never expected her to go after it the way she does, and it's a hoot. She's been sleeping good, for sure.
    "bukakee ≠ waterboarding" ~tlgpa

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by matty70 View Post
    I'm Calling PETA

Noble and regal, focused watchful Piercing eyes, he is my shepherd and my best friend.