Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: January of 2023 is almost over and hundreds more bamboozled out of 2A rights

Insert popcorn munching gif...

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: January of 2023 is almost over and hundreds more bamboozled out of 2A rights

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    Who?
    Beat me to it

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_165 View Post
    I joined this site because looking for *experts on gun laws. What I've learned is there ain't no experts when it comes to gun laws. There are predators (financially), there are yo boys, and there are soys. If any stumbles on this thread, denied purchasing a firearm in PA and convinced they are not prohibited, hit me up before talking to anyone else.

I defied the advice of attorney's, used common sense, and saw the "you must file a pardon with governors office" as a 4 year unwanted partnership with leaches.

The use of "eat shit" was in bad taste, I should have picked more colorful words. Is there any fun in this forum btw... I just see stuff like this:

Attachment 163733

Is that 10 MILLION negative post points... lol. USMC oorah
    So...you open a thread calling us all, "yo boys and soys", what kind of response were you expecting? Is this your first day on the playground, associating with others?

And if you analyzed all of the input you received but found a more palatable solution to your issue, you're not interested in presenting it in a manner that might help others in your shoes in the future? What, they should contact you and pay you a fee for what you've learned?

BTW, I find this the most informative place on the internet for gun related issues and other problems I face with all my stuff as well. And I find the entertainment here second to none.

I'd say that you are lucky to have only gotten the public spanking that you did and FYI, it is my understanding that too many red chiclets gets one banned from this site.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lancaster County)

This has to be one of the most useless and contentious threads ever posted on this forum.

Shut it down please.

(Allegheny County)

I joined this site because looking for *experts on gun laws. What I've learned is there ain't no experts when it comes to gun laws. There are predators (financially), there are yo boys, and there are soys. If any stumbles on this thread, denied purchasing a firearm in PA and convinced they are not prohibited, hit me up before talking to anyone else.

I defied the advice of attorney's, used common sense, and saw the "you must file a pardon with governors office" as a 4 year unwanted partnership with leaches.

The use of "eat shit" was in bad taste, I should have picked more colorful words. Is there any fun in this forum btw... I just see stuff like this:

Attachment 163733

Is that 10 MILLION negative post points... lol. USMC oorah
    Cool story, bro!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyVet View Post
    This has to be one of the most useless and contentious threads ever posted on this forum.

Shut it down please.
    Party pooper.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

This is why drugs are illegal.

(Clinton County)

Is everyone on acid or something?
    You could probably use a dose or 10.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Party pooper.
    I have a low tolerance for bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    There are more creative ways of saying the same thing
    "I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request."?

Pirate
    "You gotta be alive to get paid."

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast