Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Indoctrination complete: AP POLL: Tax the rich to pay for health bill

K-12+4 ...Entitlement Programming 101

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...5_WHwD9C1877O0

AP POLL: Tax the rich to pay for health bill

(AP) – 1 day ago

WASHINGTON — A new Associated Press poll finds that Americans favor taxing the rich to pay for covering those without health insurance.

Of all the approaches Congress is considering to pay for President Barack Obama's health care overhaul, the only one that got majority support in the AP poll was a new income tax on upper-income people.

That's the approach House Democrats took in their health care legislation, which passed earlier this month. The poll found 57 percent in favor of the idea, and 36 percent opposed.

In contrast, the public does not favor a tax on high-value insurance plans under consideration in the Senate. Fifty-six percent were opposed and only 29 percent in favor of that idea, which is also opposed by organized labor.

Default Re: Indoctrination complete: AP POLL: Tax the rich to pay for health bill

Fucking pathetic. Gone are the days where someone works to provide their own means. "I don't want to pay for insurance, make the rich pay."

Damn this makes me mad....

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Indoctrination complete: AP POLL: Tax the rich to pay for health bill

Quote Originally Posted by BTA88 View Post
    Fucking pathetic. Gone are the days where someone works to provide their own means. "I don't want to pay for insurance, make the rich pay."

And it should.....I'm truly ashamed of and despise sheeple with the entitlement mentality....Stop TEXTING and start WORKING !!!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Stop TEXTING and start WORKING !!!
    Man oh man!!! that statement right there is SO true!

I am by no means rich , or even upper income class , yet I would never want my government to tax someone who earns more then me to pay for something for everyone....how the hell did people's heads get so screwed up? Oh and the statement quoted above , don't even get me going on kids these days...lazy !&@!#ers!! My 3 year old boys work harder then most teenagers , they can clean their rooms and put their toys away! and get this , when they make a mess on their own , they can clean it up on their own!!

(Berks County)

Normally I'm one of the first people to bend the teeth of poll respondents for their own wide-eyed slavering stupidity. In this case, though, we have to hold judgment, as this is an Associated Press sponsored poll. In other words, it's probably over-sampled from a large pool of liberal crybabies and entitlement slaves.
    These are the exalted gharāniq, whose intercession is hoped for. LMAO

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by kunsunoke View Post
    Normally I'm one of the first people to bend the teeth of poll respondents for their own wide-eyed slavering stupidity. In this case, though, we have to hold judgment, as this is an Associated Press sponsored poll. In other words, it's probably over-sampled from a large pool of liberal crybabies and entitlement slaves.
    There is no doubt that these libtard polls are designed to shape public opinion, not gauge it.

That said 52% of sheeple get .gov money and feel entitled to it. And... unfortunately...that's a voting majority !

(Mercer County)

It takes a severe amount of stupidity to think that government healthcare could be funded simply by taxing the rich. You could take every penny from "the rich" and it wouldn't fund the program very long.

Eventually EVERYONE would have to be taxed severely to pay for the program. Then the insanely high unemployment figures start to kick in...

America 2013 = France 2009
    Nine out of ten moderators approve of this post!

(Lackawanna County)

Tax the rich=soon to be anyone making over 50k per yr.
    Government 99 and 44/100 % pure bullshit.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by BTA88 View Post

"Gone were the days"?

Before 1980 (or whatever lol) the tax rate for the top 1% was around 90% or so..

Not a really new concept in US History..

(Wayne County)

HAHA yeah lets see what happens when all the "RICH" people leave the country. We are really that stupid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast