Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default FREE item for Juniors - Veteran's Jrs. get 2 items! Happy Memorial Day!!

You can find my ad, in the Classifieds, under Everything Else.

Maybe you have a son or daughter that needs that used small game jacket-Med, a pair of new orange mittens, as-new orange ball cap, some brand new insulated socks, a new light-weight camo jacket Med, a nice rifle sling, scope covers, choke tubes for a Wincehster, a pair of heavy chaps for heavy brush - worn, but really just broken in! I don't know, we'll see what else we have. Shoot me an email and stop by tomorrow. They can have one of those items for FREE!! Maybe others added, I'm still cleaning out! No obligation to buy anything. My appreciation for this forum and also having been there with the young ones ; )

ADDED: Indoor/Outdoor Christmas lights, many are new in the boxes - Icicles, Swags, etc. Even some of the old looking big bulbs. 7' indoor Christmas tree in very nice shape- we used it last year. A lot of balls, many new in the boxes. FREE to a good home. Maybe even for your club. I have this stuff for sale on an online forum, but if a local sportsman or sportswoman can use them, they're yours.

Are you a veteran? Your junior can have two of those items.

I'm about 10 minutes from King of Prussia, 35 from Reading.
    Last edited by joseywales; May 25th, 2008 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Added Christmas items