Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Illegal Inmigration Quiz

Illegal Immigration Quiz
    by Joseph Knight
    nm_libertarian@yahoo.com

Credit The Libertarian Enterprise

(1) Who will remove you from your home, job, family, and community to lock you in a cage like an animal for no reason other than what you smoke in your pipe or grow in your garden?

A. Government
    B. Illegal immigrants

(2) Who demands that you surrender a portion of each paycheck to be used for purposes that they decide on rather than you?

A. Government
    B. Illegal immigrants

(3) Who demands that you render tribute annually or be evicted from your property?

A. Government
    B. Illegal immigrants

(4) Who demands that you take no medicine or medical treatment without their permission?

A. Government
    B. Illegal immigrants

(5) Who tells you whom you may or may not hire?

A. Government
    B. Illegal immigrants

(6) Who demands that you turn your children over to them daily for indoctrination?

A. Government
    B. Illegal immigrants

(7) Who tells you with whom and under what conditions you may have sex?

A. Government
    B. Illegal immigrants

(8) Who claims the right to enslave you or your children to fight their wars?

A. Government
    B. Illegal immigrants

(9) Who can seize your property for any purpose they desire?

A. Government
    B. Illegal immigrants

(10) Who tells you what you may or may not read, look at, and listen to?

A. Government
    B. Illegal immigrants

(11) Who can kick in your door and go through your stuff with impunity?

A. Government
    B. Illegal immigrants

(12) Who is most likely to disarm you?

A. Government
    B. Illegal immigrants

(13) Which group claims to work for you, gets exorbitant salaries, but can't be fired unless you act in concert with large numbers of like-minded individuals?

A. Government
    B. Illegal immigrants

(14) Who created and perpetuates the welfare state?

A. Government
    B. Illegal immigrants

(15) Which of these terms is the antithesis of "freedom"?

A. Government
    B. Illegal immigrants
    Not to start another thread like the previous one, so you haters have no need to create extra accounts to insult other people and have the thread closed when you are about to lose the debate.. (oops! I did it again!)

Either way, some good things to ponder.

Just too bad it doesnt ask..

16) Who forces you to re-distribute your wealth (that you earned) to be given to those who didnt earn it (illegal or not)?
    A. Government
    B. More Government.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Berks County)

Default Re: Illegal Inmigration Quiz

There are several questions that I would go so far as to say both is the correct answer to and I will say outright that question six has no valid answer. My daughter goes to private school, so there is no viable answer to that one. As to your question Diego, I would actaully answer that one as both since we know for a fact that some of the illegals come up for medical care that is much better here than at home.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by billamj View Post
    I would actaully answer that one as both since we know for a fact that some of the illegals come up for medical care that is much better here than at home.
    Who forces the hospitals to use the money that you earn to use on people who havent earned it?

As far as school.. it might be private, but its still forced to follow a certain state sponsored doctrine.

Unless you do home schooling, in which case, most of the rules still apply.

Which questions have both a valid answer?
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    Who forces the hospitals to use the money that you earn to use on people who havent earned it?

As far as school.. it might be private, but its still forced to follow a certain state sponsored doctrine.

Unless you do home schooling, in which case, most of the rules still apply.

Which questions have both a valid answer?
    They have their own medical system in their homeland, just as the Canadians who come down here for medical procedures do or the English who come here for certain procedures do. The difference is that they come here knowing that the US Govt.(please read that as taxpayers) will foot the bill for them. As far as the state sponsored doctorine, nope, just some very basic instructional guidelines and they do NOT require the things that are taught in public school. That falls more under the auspicies of the various teachers unions.

Any question where we are talking about taking money from my pocket to support those who are "more needy" would get an answer of both. They have the option of staying at home and following the laws of their land rather than illegally entering this country specifically to get things for free up here.

I would also submit that there are questions that if answered honestly would be answered as neither. I would suggest that questions 7, 8 and 10 fall into that category.

As I have stated time and time again my major problem with illegal aliens, regardless of homeland, is that they have chosen from the start to ignore the laws of the land that they have decided to come to. This is not the right foot to start off on. Do the current immigration laws need to be modified? Beyond any shadow of a doubt, but that does not give ANYONE the right to ignore our laws to make their lives better.

(Philadelphia County)

Bill, I understand what you mean.. but hear this out..

say you dont agree that your taxpayer money is used on illegals...

ok??

Who is going to come to your house, and FORCE you, at gun-point if necessary, to fork out the dough to provide these services??

A) Government
    B) Illegal Inmigrants
    ==============
    ~Samuel Adams

~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Philadelphia County)

Another example..

say you go on vacation, and when you come back, you find that your neighbor has broken into your house, taken all your stuff and given it to the poor.

Is it the poor's fault to taking whats "free"? or is it the fault of your neighbor for stealing your stuff in the first place??

Are you going to build a wall around your house, so the poor dont take any more of your "free" stuff? or are you going to point the finger at your neighbor and say, "its your fault"?
    ==============
    ~Samuel Adams

~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Berks County)

No doubt about it. The worst part to me is that the Constitutional amendment that authorizes that government's ability to collect income tax was approved unconstitutionally, Ohio wasn't a state at the time that they ratified and so was not constitutionally allowed to have the vote to ratify. What does knowing the truth and the constitutional basis for things buy us today? Not a damn thing because the vast majority of the sheeple do NOT care to understand. So I will continue to attempt to change things from the inside and keep hoping that someone else wakes the hell up.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    Are you going to build a wall around your house, so the poor dont take any more of your "free" stuff? or are you going to point the finger at your neighbor and say, "its your fault"?
    Both and then I'm gonna kick the neighbor's ass. Unfortunately we can't do that to the government.

(Lehigh County)

Sorry LorDiego, but the multible choice answers are like apples and oranges.

i.e. Which would you rather shoot a Glock 19 or a paper target?

When did "illegal" become a Politically In-Correct word? Oh yeah, when SOME are talking about guns, or political speech.
    Veritas Vos Liberat

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by billamj View Post
    I would also submit that there are questions that if answered honestly would be answered as neither. I would suggest that questions 7, 8 and 10 fall into that category.
    gotta disagree with ya there.

#7...laws against prostitution clearly fall into this category. sodomy laws (although i think the US supreme court finally ruled them to be unconstitutional a few years ago) do also.

#8...the draft does fit this description. i'm not saying i am against a draft if one is needed, but, to be intellectually honest, it does fit this description.

#10...the FCC regulates this all the time. many states and/or localities have "obscenity laws" that would fit in this category.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast