Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default We are expanding into reloaded ammo!!

Hello all,

Some of you already know we are a licensed manufacturer. We are installing camdex equipt and will be loading 223/5.56, 308,9mm,40S&W and 45acp. Due to a deal we got on Brass(it is straight from the bases), we will also be selling mil. surp. once fired Lake City and WCC Brass. We will be selling it in FULLY prepped and unprepped conditions.

The unprepped will be tumbled but nothing else. We already have the equipt. in place and running to clean 11,000 rounds of 223 brass at a time.

Our 223/5.56 ammo will be ready for sale within 2 weeks. We will have 55gr. FMJ and 62gr. Penetrator at first with the others to follow, it will be available in 20rnd and 50rnd boxes and also in bulk of 500 and 1000 in ammo cans loose and on strippers. We have released some already just to get a feel for the market and customer input on quality,speed,accuracy etc.

If there is a major demand for the once fired brass, I can release upto 500,000rnds of 223 prepped and unprepped as well as 500,000rnds. of 9mm WCC I won't be able to release 308 for a few weeks yet, we were only able to get 500,000rnds in the first load and it is already prepped and ready to load for resale.

If anybody has any questions, please post or PM me.

Rich W.
    Last edited by Warners Surplus; January 8th, 2008 at 01:48 PM.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: We are expanding into reloaded ammo!!

Rich,

Could you post some prices?

I might be interested in one or two 1000 round cases of 5.56 55gr. FMJ.

Thanks.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Karys View Post
    Rich,

Could you post some prices?

I might be interested in one or two 1000 round cases of 5.56 55gr. FMJ.

Thanks.
    I'll be swamped the rest of today but once things settle down tonight (after 10pm) I'll try to get pictures and full pricing posted.

Rich W.

(Bucks County)

Cool. Thanks.

(Monroe County)

Do you have access to 50 bmg cases? PM me with prices if you do....

(Fayette County)

I may be interested in some 5.56 brass depending on price. What operations are done to the "fully prepped" brass?

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Flash3x View Post
    I may be interested in some 5.56 brass depending on price. What operations are done to the "fully prepped" brass?
    The fully prepped is that.

It is full length resized, deprimed and pocket swaged, trimmed to length and then polished a second time to remove all lubes and brass shavings. I am still working on pictures but hope to have them up tonight yet.

Rich W.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Warners Surplus View Post
    Hello all,

Some of you already know we are a licensed manufacturer. We are installing camdex equipt and will be loading 223/5.56, 308,9mm,40S&W and 45acp. Due to a deal we got on Brass(it is straight from the bases), we will also be selling mil. surp. once fired Lake City and WCC Brass. We will be selling it in FULLY prepped and unprepped conditions.

The unprepped will be tumbled but nothing else. We already have the equipt. in place and running to clean 11,000 rounds of 223 brass at a time.

Our 223/5.56 ammo will be ready for sale within 2 weeks. We will have 55gr. FMJ and 62gr. Penetrator at first with the others to follow, it will be available in 20rnd and 50rnd boxes and also in bulk of 500 and 1000 in ammo cans loose and on strippers. We have released some already just to get a feel for the market and customer input on quality,speed,accuracy etc.

If there is a major demand for the once fired brass, I can release upto 500,000rnds of 223 prepped and unprepped as well as 500,000rnds. of 9mm WCC I won't be able to release 308 for a few weeks yet, we were only able to get 500,000rnds in the first load and it is already prepped and ready to load for resale.

If anybody has any questions, please post or PM me.

Rich W.
    Web site orders? Phone number?

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBuckslayer View Post
    Web site orders? Phone number?

We are working on the web site, it will be atleast partly completed and ready to start taking orders by Sunday night. I'm still getting things in place as too which phone number to dedicate to the ammo and brass sales. I have a total of 7 at 2 different shops and 3 at the main office. I will have that all worked out by the time the first 100,000 rounds of loaded ammo is ready to go next week.

I know guns and I know ammo. This computer stuff and the new fangled 5 million pixle giga dot whatever cameras are a PITA though.

Rich W.

(Monroe County)

Ok guys,

I just got a few minute break to load pictures and prices of the once fired brass. Hopefully I'll get loaded ammo specs and pics up tonight or tomorrow.

The once fired brass is polished only! I can get about 1500 in a USPS flat rate box but I include plenty of extra just incase you get some bad ones.

LC 5.56 is $65. per 1000 (you will get between 1100 and 1200) plus $10. flat rate shipping
    WCC 9mm is $20. per 1000 and I can get 3000+ in a flat rate box for the same $10. shipping.

I am still working on the website and hope to have it up shortly.

Thanks,
    Rich W.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast