Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: January of 2023 is almost over and hundreds more bamboozled out of 2A rights

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_165 View Post
    I only checked online after my denial and learned, again, about dick head. I've never seen so much information available through google lens about this guy.

Regarding PICS, and CHARGES... their own paperwork speaks for itself. THEY WILL DENY YOU PURCHASE IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN CHARGED WITH A FELONY.

P.E.R.I.O.D.

Hope that clears it up bc I know a lot of hoop laws believe nothing like that exists... even though it does
    You're not reading their paperwork correctly. But you know more than everyone else, including the lawyers, and guys who have owned guns for years upon years, so I guess we're all full of crap. But quite frankly, I don't have to worry about any of this stuff, because I've never been charged with a felony, and I don't plan on it either.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: January of 2023 is almost over and hundreds more bamboozled out of 2A rights

Crooked cop to the core. I'm sure the guy who spent 10 years in jail for planted cocaine, the guy who was side swiped on his feet hitting his head, and the guy who worked with crooked cop who was under investigation for missing drugs would disagree with you. He is a crooked cop and I'm disgusted he was in my house. He's the type of guy that other people would be better off without. Maybe that was the reason for reversal... I'm surprised no attorney's wanted to hear about the guy who spent 10 years in jail for likely drugs planted in his car. Oh well, I'm sure the experts have it handled.

Speaking of experts...

No attorney seems to want to talk about CHARGES being the reason a person is denied 2A. Not current charges, charges that could have happened 40 years ago charges.

Attachment 163764
    I am mostly curious why you pluralize attorney with an apostrophe, but not years, drugs, experts or charges.

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    I am mostly curious why you pluralize attorney with an apostrophe, but not years, drugs, experts or charges.
    Your apostrophe fascism drove him to start a new thread LMFAO. You meanie.

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=394307

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Is there an English translation available?
    LOL!
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    You're not reading their paperwork correctly. But you know more than everyone else, including the lawyers, and guys who have owned guns for years upon years, so I guess we're all full of crap. But quite frankly, I don't have to worry about any of this stuff, because I've never been charged with a felony, and I don't plan on it either.
    Hi rabbit, I started another thread I think you could add to. I do know more than most, just how i've lived.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    how are you so clever?

(Delaware County)

how are you so clever?
    are you antifa?

(Allegheny County)

Asking yourself questions now?
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Dont' ban him. educate him. There's enough folks with their heads on right to try and get to the root of the problem. He has an issue, don't engage with the rage, engage with the issue. If we can solve it right, and get through, he'll have a chance at being a productive member of society. -ghandi, probably.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast