Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default They are now trying to abolish Sheriff powers

(Delaware County)

Default Re: They are now trying to abolish Sheriff powers

The sad part of this whole thing is that none of this surprises me in the least bit and that is what I find so disturbing. If this isnt proof that as gun owners we need to become more involved and pro active I dont know what to do to convince others. And it really should come as no surprise that VP Bidens son is leading the charge here.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/193181-harty.html

Common Sense isnt that common among people

(Allegheny County)

No question, there are many in government who want to see the municops placed directly under the authority of the state police, and the state police directly under the authority of federal law enforcement, which is ultimately under the direct authority of the President. Constables, Sheriffs, elected law enforcement, must all be phased out.

Since cops are already militarized, the effect is to create a national occupation army under direct control of the President. Then he doesn't even need to violate posse comitatus by using the military for law enforcement; he can use law enforcement for law enforcement. Law is in "martial," of course.

Not only should sheriffs and constables be strengthened, but any linkages between municipal, county, and state-level law enforcement should be strenuously resisted. Federal law enforcement should be completely abolished.

(Allegheny County)

neuter the guy that hands out the LTCFs

(Wayne County)

Look up Printz vs US which became Mack vs US that was in front of the SCOTUS.

(Schuylkill County)

Could it be should a ban take effect arrest warrants have already been written and are awaiting a judges signature? Prez and company will be officially fugitives in some states?

That's why we have to remain vigilant and unwavering. They're going to try to push their will on us and we need to resist with every inch our being. Let our reps know that we will NOT give in to this tyrannous government.

It's just really unfortunate that we need to ride this out for four more years or convince our representatives that what is happening is unconstitutional and unjust and allow them to make the change. Not sure which of those two options will be more easily done.

(Bucks County)

Never in a million years would I have thought, we would ever understand exactly how the Founding Fathers felt when they signed The Declaration.
    I stand corrected.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Never in a million years would I have thought, we would ever understand exactly how the Founding Fathers felt when they signed The Declaration.
    I stand corrected.
    Technically, they were pissed about paying a penny more for a fucking cup of tea. If redcoats were stationed on every dock to squeeze your testicles before letting you get onto a boat...

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by harty View Post
    The sad part of this whole thing is that none of this surprises me in the least bit and that is what I find so disturbing. If this isnt proof that as gun owners we need to become more involved and pro active I dont know what to do to convince others. And it really should come as no surprise that VP Bidens son is leading the charge here.
    Agreed. Too many local LEO/Sheriffs in the last couple weeks standing up and saying they will not comply with new laws. Sheriffs gain local support and some media attention so easy fix in their eyes, do away with their positions all together.
    "Freedom is our most precious commodity and if we are not eternally vigilant, government will take it all away. Individual freedom demands individual responsibility."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast