Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Christmas gifts for pets...

Poutine has been whispering in my ear about all the nice toys he wants for Christmas.. I have been forced to break a rule of mine and buy some “Non American” toys just because well… Americans don’t seem to make many toys that are dog friendly!

Heck, I couldn’t even find rawhide chews that are USA made…

But anyways, he is a small dog and we are teaching him to rear up boxes and news papers rather then couch and walls…

So this year, he is getting 6 ping pong balls, this is a fetch toy, bounces like crazy, but not some thing he can keep all the time, they will need to be picked up once the playing is done… He loves to destroy them once you stop playing with them.

3 American Hand balls, also known as Squash balls, same thing bounce like mad, but need picked up one we stop playing.

A Tuffy double ball (looks like a ball weight) and 3 individual Tuffy balls.. A plush toy with squeaker and a rubber toy with Squeaker (he loves to make them squeak) Some rawhides and other dog treats too many to mention..

He really wanted a computer to work on his website, but for now he will just have to use mine..
    NON PET RELATED:
    When we bought the pup, we decided he was our early Christmas gift, so the wife and I are getting less toys of our own… *we actually said we would get none* but some how when I visited Andersons Chocolate shop in Baden… I walked out with $37 in chocolates for the wife. She picked out a winter coat for her self and whispered she needed sox…

As for me... It was brought to my attention there is a place near here where one can pick up coal pieces on the ground... But i think its private property... I will have to wait and see.

EDIT to add: PS you guys do know there is a dog forum if you want to talk about your Pups
    Last edited by Frenchy; December 23rd, 2008 at 01:00 PM.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Lawrence County)

Default Re: Christmas gifts for pets...

my dog will recieve 1 porterhouse steak cooked med. rare with my famous steak seasonings... (aka a1 steak sauce.) haha. 3 hard boiled eggs, and POSSIBLY a small quail from our rotisserie. Then i'm gonna get him one of those tennis ball slingshots.... those are awesome!
    "Do not use K-9 advantix on cats"

(Montgomery County)

Nala will be getting a LARGE container of Peanut Butter to fill her bones with.................Nala loves Peanut Butter!!!!!!...........come to think of it, I love Peanut Butter also.....I may just have to join her for a bone or two.....
    Μολών λαβέ

(Franklin County)

You named your dog Poutine? Poutine is yummy!

Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    You named your dog Poutine? Poutine is yummy!

OMG, CALL 911! My arteries clogged just looking at that!

(Chester County)

Our doggie loves chewing cardboard, so he's getting a lot of presents for Christmas. We did almost all our shopping on line, and all the merchants were kind enough to pack the family gifts in dog toys. How did they know?

Nothing for mine, they haven't been good, and treats make a MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Chester County)

All 4 of our dogs all get presents. a good variety but no squekers...they get disemboweled of their squeekers within 10 mins.

Not to do any type of self promotion, but if your pups need toys or clothes, my fiancee has been running her website business for over 2 yrs now & she offers alot of cool stuff like shirts, toys, treats etc.

Shameless sef promo - Visit her website & take a look, its:

www.punkrockdogg.com

Merry Christmas to Everyone, pets included!!!

Chris
    If you're not outraged & disgusted, you are simply not paying atttention

Heh, had to get the critters gifts this year!

Our new girl Shelby got a new pull rope (she had destroyed hers) but this one has spearmint in it to make her breath 'minty fresh'

Got both Shelby and our old girl Bogart (half Akita half Rottie) one of those small 'roasted' bones.

And for the cat I got a couple of small toys that have catnip in them .. he hasn't been right since his brother died so I thought that might perk him up.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bmarshall91 View Post
    my dog will recieve 1 porterhouse steak cooked med. rare with my famous steak seasonings... (aka a1 steak sauce.) haha. 3 hard boiled eggs, and POSSIBLY a small quail from our rotisserie. Then i'm gonna get him one of those tennis ball slingshots.... those are awesome!
    you should leave the steak raw... and skip the seasonings (same with the bird)

just saying.
    Last edited by c.sander; December 23rd, 2008 at 10:59 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast