Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Santa Delivered a lot of Guns

I can't believe it, the Washington Post?

The other day I wrote about an increasingly popular gift for wives from their husbands — guns. Big guns. Little guns. Pink guns. Even Hello Kitty guns. But Christmas is a big gun day not just for women but for husbands, sons, grandsons, daughters, granddaughters…you get the point. People will argue about guns for more hours than “It’s a Wonderful Life” has historically been broadcast, but guns remain an important part of many, many lives, so it’s only natural that Santa was very busy crossing state lines delivering guns big and small.

Here are some happy new gun owners and their guns:
    washingtonpost/santa-delivered-a-lot-of-guns

When Terri Gallagher’s husband told her to close her eyes on Christmas while he went to get her present, she did not expect he would return with an AR-15.

He’d already bought her two guns, including a Ruger 10/22 rifle for her 50th birthday — her very first gun. His friends had even joked, “I don’t understand what you’re doing — you’re arming your wife.”

“What more did I need?” asked Gallagher, a Northern Virginia real estate agent.

But Gallagher’s shock quickly gave way to endearment: Her husband told her he built the semiautomatic rifle especially for her, with lighter materials to make it easier for her to fire. Her spirits were made bright.
    A-hello-kitty-assault-rifle-for-christmas-more-women-get-gun-gifts--and-love-them

(Lehigh County)

Red face Re: Santa Delivered a lot of Guns

Now that's what I call an expression of true love! Nothing finer than ngetting a gun for Christmas. My hubby bought (for both of us) an air gun target shooting kit that uses BBs. It's good for practicing at home. The real thing is still much more fun.