Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default WTS: M&P 9mm FS and Beretta 92FS Used

Other obligations call, so here's two that need to go. No trades please. Contact me with any questions. Thanks all!

M&P 9mm Fullsize, 5/2009 production. Standard sights. No mag safety, no thumb safety. No internal lock. Comes with box, papers and grip options. Includes 5 factory 17rnd magazines. Fired 700rnds through this piece without any problems of any kind. Also included with this piece is a black Galco thumbreak belt holster and an open top Don Hume belt holster both holsters are like-new condition. I have carried this piece for awhile and it does have some minor holster wear and such, but nothing major. $515 +$35 for shipping.

Beretta 92FS 9mm pistol. This one is Italian made, proofed and date coded. Date code is BU indicating 2004 production. No box or papers for this one. I bought it new and fired around 1100rnds through it with no issues at all. Comes with total of 6 factory 15rnd magazines. 1 phosphate coated and the other 5 are the newest sand-resistant style mags with the shiny blue rust resistant/non friction coating. Also comes with 2 holsters, a belt side snap holster from Don Hume and an IWB Don Hume rig. All used but in nice shape overall. The pistol does have holster wear on the profile high spots, but nothing too bad. $450 +$35 for shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images