Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Carbon County)

Default Anti gun agenda on WYOU

Just saw an ad on the news for a look at the anti gun agenda, Obama agenda. This will appear on WYOU Wednesday 3/25 at 11pm. The ad seemed to be supportive of gun owners. This is channel 2 in my neck of carbon cty.

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Anti gun agenda on WYOU

WYOU...SUCKS!!!
    They have an audience of 10 people at 11:00PM. So who cares what they have to say.

WBK

(Monroe County)

I caught this last night. It was very good and the moderator was balanced in handling the debate. They had one pro and one anti 2 spokesman. The anti from Ceasefire PA really had to just stick to his talking points and could not refute the call in comments by viewers. Even though the callers stumbled and appeared flustered and nervous they made points regarding the one gun a month law not affecting bad guys when it's only able to be applied to good guys.
    When I think about it you could say it was slanted to our side if they pre-screen the calls because every caller, young to old and man to woman, was pro 2nd amendment. Granted there was only like four callers but they also had like four younger people interviewed at the beginning about "the need for more gun laws" and they all agreed to just enforce what we have on the books.

(Carbon County)

I agree with the last posters summary. WYOU may not have a large audience at that time but if they are talking about gun laws & rights I bet we will soon be hearing alot more from larger networks and stations. 2010 will see an Obama push for gun legislation.

(Susquehanna County)

I saw the show. Kim Stolfer spoke for the pro-gun side and did a very creditable job. He was ready and willing to mix it up with the Ceasefire rep who could only stick to his talking points. The discussion was centered on One-Gun-A-Month and reporting of lost & stolen guns. No mention of registration or any other restrictions.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".