Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Tioga County)

Default Brad Pitt to Co-Chair Brady Campaign Gun Control Awards in Los Angeles

On May 4, actor Brad Pitt (World War Z, Fight Club, Mr. and Mrs. Smith) will co-chair the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence gun control awards gala.

The gala will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel at Beverly Hills.

The Brady Campaign is advertising the gun control gala as the "Bear Awards," and lists Pitt and Adam McKay as co-chairs. The cheapest tickets are $500, although non-attendees are free to make donations for gun control in any amount.

The "Bear Awards" are named after Jim "Bear" Brady, former press secretary for Ronald Reagan. The awards are dedicated to honoring those who fight for more gun control restrictions for law-abiding citizens throughout America.

Vietnam war protester Jane Fonda is serving on the Honorary Host Committee for the gun control gala. Los Angeles Eventful lists other Honorary Host Committee members as Aziz Ansari, Bryan Cranston, Robin Dearden, Jenna Fischer, Tom Hansen, Judy Hofflund, Dustin Hoffman, Lee Kirk, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Jason Segel.

AWR Hawkins is the Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him directly at awrhawkins@breitbart.com.

This gets ever more tiresome, with the usual hypocrisy rife and evident. If Hollywood actors like Pitt, Hoffman etc are really determined to be anti-gun then do NOT take roles where guns are involved - as usual though the Dollar determines morals. The Brady Campaign seems to continue unabated, fueled by people with way too much money and no respect for the Second Amendment.

© 2016 JPFO All rights reserved.
    jpfo@jpfo.org
    MikeP

Default Re: Brad Pitt to Co-Chair Brady Campaign Gun Control Awards in Los Angeles

I think the people on the committee are also on the "I'm leaving the US if Trump is elected" list too.

Default Re: Brad Pitt to Co-Chair Brady Campaign Gun Control Awards in Los Angeles

The Anti's need famous people in order to raise money for their nonsense all the NRA needs is for the average American to renew their memberships and vote accordingly. It's worked before and it's still working now.

Gun Control Awards?

Awards for breaking the law now?
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy View Post
    I think the people on the committee are also on the "I'm leaving the US if Trump is elected" list too.
    ... how many of these assholes said the same thing when W became president... unfortunately, none of them left.

Uhh ... this Brad Pitt?

pitt1.jpgpitt2.jpgpitt3.jpgpitt4.jpg

that hypocrite.
    I could swear he was very pro gun, Angelina Jolie was very outspoken about her ability to protect her children.
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Carbon County)

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy View Post
    pitt and wife already have a home in france
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Washington County)

Pitt only wants gun control for the little people, the stars will either ignore the law or be above the law.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    The Anti's need famous people in order to raise money for their nonsense all the NRA needs is for the average American to renew their memberships and vote accordingly. It's worked before and it's still working now.

But doesn't the NRA use celebrities in its advertising too?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast