Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Talking Rare HK O.D. Green USP Compact .40 S&W

Rare HK O.D. Green USP Compact .40 S&W

I am reluctantly selling my colored HK USP Compact 40 S&W collection due to needing to reduce inventory before January 1.

"1 of 500" - Only 500 were ever made in the O.D. Green color of the USP Compact 40 S&W with standard factory trigger.

This gun is absolutely perfect and complete. It comes with 2 LEO 12-round mags, HK Key, Original Manual, Original Serial Matched Box and Blank Warranty Card.

Round count is 200 rounds total. This gun does have a couple of nicks at the rail mount (see pictures). This was an unfortunate accident resulting from the mounting of a tactical light. Gun is otherwise in PERFECT condition.

Price is $850.00 (or best offer - see extras below) plus $50 shipping to your FFL from my FFL. Don't miss this great opportunity to own something that is truly collectible.

Item is listed on multiple boards, so first come, first sold!

P.S. Any spots, etc. are nothing more than either lubricant or lint from my cleaning cloth. Gun is PERFECT, minus aforementioned rail nicks.

NOTE: No Trades, Layaways, etc. will be entertained as I am looking for a cash sale. FTF in Dallas, TX area is acceptable and will remove any shipping costs.

If this sells BEFORE Christmas Day, I will add a Jarvis .357 SIG Barrel with 200 rounds through it (drop-in replacement for factory .40 barrel) and 3 extra 12-round genuine HK magazines PLUS an additional 10-round HK magazine for FREE! This is a $300 value on top of the weapon itself! ($150 for mags and $150 for barrel)

The .40 S&W magazines are the exact same that HK sells for the .357 SIG as well, so additional factory mags will also work with .357 SIG barrel, FYI.

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

Picture 3:

Picture 4:

Picture 5:

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Rare HK O.D. Green USP Compact .40 S&W

the OP is not a dealer at this time, stop reporting his posts as such. thanks.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply