Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Angry went for my cc permit and they asked for my 1% tax form?

what is a 1% tax form? i never even heard or this,another tax i gotta pay i guess!

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: went for my cc permit and they asked for my 1% tax form?

Quote Originally Posted by freddy g View Post
    what is a 1% tax form? i never even heard or this,another tax i gotta pay i guess!
    this is some of the bulshit the Monroe County sheriff tries to pull on residents there. it's an illegal requirement, so you're under no obligation to provide any tax info. we have a bunch of residents from there; i'm sure they'll chime in with their experience.

(Bucks County)

When you went for your LTCF, did you ask them to explain it to you?
    "The more people I meet, the more I like my dog."

(Lancaster County)

hmmm wow thats a new one. i have no idea what they could be talking about and what it would have to do with getting you LTCF.

(Jefferson County)

Your Drivers License should be proof enough of residency within that Sheriff's county. By no means should he be requiring proof you've paid local income taxes. ...some folks dont have that proof simply because they dont work.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515, SteveWag

Don't end up in my signature!

(Monroe County)

FORGET ABOUT WHAT RIGHT OR WRONG / THIS IS What the Sheriff wants...Do it and be done with it and after you get your LTCF your done and dont have to deal with this anymore...

READ BELOW:

You dont have to pay for this 1% tax form. THIS FORM is attached to the sheriiff application.

Look on the form and Just call the number to what township you live in. tell them on the phone that you need a copy of your tax ID form to which township you live in.

I live in Pocono Township and the people in the office a real nice..

They will fax it to you A.S.A.P..

If you need help just email me at turk1010@yahoo.com and send me your phone number and we will talk. its simple.

the people in the tax office know you need the form for LTCF and they are completely ok with that. Ask them to fax it or if you dont have a fax they will mail it to you and you will get it in one day..

very simple.
    Last edited by iceman9999; December 14th, 2009 at 01:44 PM.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by iceman9999 View Post
    FORGET ABOUT WHAT RIGHT OR WRONG / THIS IS What the Sheriff wants...Do it and be done with it and after you get your LTCF your done and dont have to deal with this anymore...
    I'll have to disagree, sorry :/ Fuck what the Sheriff wants.

Unfortunately, unless you have the resources and the time to correct this abuse of power, you're going to have to follow what the sheriff illegally requires.

There are currently members here who are in the process of dealing with the illegal requirements as far as I know.

Find out if your township uses berkheimer or has their own tax collector.
    The easiest way is to go to your townships municipal building and ask to speak with their respective tax official. They will know what you need and hand it over.

However, if you haven't been living here long enough to be on the tax roll, well then you're going to have to tell the sheriff to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Monroe County)

Hey Cabin,
    I dont agree with it myself but its what he wants and it takes a minute to do!!....

Despite being right or wrong its not worth the headache, its just a phone call and a fax and your done..

I just got my LTCF and you dont have to go to the tax office just call the number on the form, which I posted above in a previous.

(Montgomery County)

Despite being right or wrong its not worth the headache, its just a phone call and a fax and your done..
    Some things in life ARE worth the headache.
    Like standing up for your rights, and against those who willfully violate them.
    The right to bear arms isn't for hunting bear. Subliminal Messages

(Allegheny County)

Hey Cabin,
    I dont agree with it myself but its what he wants and it takes a minute to do!!....

I just got my LTCF and you dont have to go to the tax office just call the number on the form, which I posted above in a previous.
    So, where do you stop then? Will it just be a bit annoying when any member of the police state can ask you for 'your papers' at any time and if they aren't they way they expect them to be, you can be detained etc? Hell, if you just show them your ID you can just go about your business.

How about if your house can be searched at any time for no reason without a warrant? That wouldn't be too bad. I'm sure it would only take a few minutes and you could just clean up what they went through. We'll call that one an inconvenience too.

How about when you can be told what to eat, drink, and how to act according to how much CO2 you produce with each action? Well, as long as you can still eat, that would just be a bit annoying.

Game on Winston Smith. That sounds double-plus-good to me!

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast