Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Question for Harrisburg area members - newspaper ads for Dunhams

Hello,

I live a little south of the Harrisburg area, and I've been to the Mechanicsburg Dunhams as well as the Union Deposit Dunhams (The Mechanicsburg store is a little closer for me)

My question goes to the people in the area: When does Dunham's print ads for sales and such? I've picked up the Harrisburg Patriot on Sunday a few times now, but there is never an ad for Dunhams in it. I'm trying to keep my eyes open for their milsurp rifle sales, but can't ever seem to get a sale flyer.

Thanks!

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: Question for Harrisburg area members - newspaper ads for Dunhams

Been to the one on Union Deposit several times, got my daughter a great Columbia coat for $30, sure would be nice to get on some mailing list for their sales announcements, that's for sure.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    Been to the one on Union Deposit several times, got my daughter a great Columbia coat for $30, sure would be nice to get on some mailing list for their sales announcements, that's for sure.
    You can sign up for e-mail announcements on their homepage.

http://www.dunhamssports.com/home/index.jsp
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by billamj View Post
    You can sign up for e-mail announcements on their homepage.

http://www.dunhamssports.com/home/index.jsp
    COOL Thanks, this will help.

(York County)

billamj, thanks for the link. Do you get these newsletters? Do they have firearms in them at all? Their site is devoid of any information on what they have or sales on firearms. When browsing their weekly circular, they don't list any either. I've signed up anyway in hopes that the emails will have info.

I picked up a Harrisburg Patriot on Thanksgiving, and it had a Dunhams circular/flyer for Black Friday in it. Also, last time I was there, I picked up that week's circular and it also had their firearms listed for sale that week. I'm just suprised that they don't seem to print circulars with any sort of regularity, at least not in the Patriot.

(Berks County)

Sorry guys, I've never even been in a Dunham's, I just took a few seconds to hit their site.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(York County)

That's fine... well here's hoping the emails have more information. I won't hold my breath though - Dunham's historically never puts any info on their firearms on the 'net.

Does anyone around (even outside Harrisburg) get a Dunham's circular in their paper? At any kind of frequency?

Why not just call the store each week and find out what that's on sale on Sunday?

(York County)

I probably could... most of the time they seem like they have something better to do and are just trying to get you off the phone. Or they don't know.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by billamj View Post
    Sorry guys, I've never even been in a Dunham's, I just took a few seconds to hit their site.
    show off

ETA, sorry F

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast