Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Columbia County)

Default Rep Conor Lamb ‘Embodies’ Defund the Police Movement

Rep Conor Lamb sheepishly poses with Defund the police protesters. Photos on website

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...lice-movement/

If you live in the 31st congressional district here in PA ; Please vote this bum out!

Sean Parnell, a combat veteran and a GOP candidate for Pennsylvania’s 17th Congressional District, torched Rep. Conor Lamb (D-PA) for marching with protesters who wish to defund Pennsylvania’s police officers.
    Over the weekend, Lamb was pictured with protesters holding signs that read, “Make Racism Wrong Again,” “Defund the Police,” and “Which Side of History Are You On?”

Parnell slammed Lamb for refusing to denounce progressive Democrats such as Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (NY) and protesters for calling for defunding America’s police departments. The Pennsylvania conservative said that Lamb fundamentally agrees with Ocasio-Cortez on defunding police departments, Customs and Border Patrol, and the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agencies.
    Parnell said:

He’s been silent because @ConorLambPA agrees with @AOC. Lamb embodies the most radical elements of his party & supports the ludicrous & dangerous #DefundThePolice movement. The vast majority of cops are good & they love their community. This is a new low for Lamb.
    arnell slammed Lamb for refusing to denounce progressive Democrats such as Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (NY) and protesters for calling for defunding America’s police departments. The Pennsylvania conservative said that Lamb fundamentally agrees with Ocasio-Cortez on defunding police departments, Customs and Border Patrol, and the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agencies.
    Parnell said:

He’s been silent because @ConorLambPA agrees with @AOC. Lamb embodies the most radical elements of his party & supports the ludicrous & dangerous #DefundThePolice movement. The vast majority of cops are good & they love their community. This is a new low for Lamb.
    The Congressional Leadership Fund (CLF) noted that Lamb has not embraced “law and order” as protests and riots have moved throughout America’s cities.
    Last week Lamb joked that President Donald Trump could not restore law and order as the Pennsylvania Democrat now embraces Defund the Police protesters.

“As a former federal prosecutor, I would like to share my thoughts about “law and order.” President Trump is bad at it,” Lamb wrote.

Lamb represents one of the 31 congressional districts that Trump won during the 2016 presidential election, but House Democrats managed to flip during the 2018 midterm elections. Republicans only need to retake net 17 seats to regain the House majority.
    Parnell slammed Lamb last week for embracing “anarchists,” saying:

Local lawyer emerges from hiding to demonstrate stunning ignorance of constitutional principles of federalism. Also, know who’s really bad at the whole “law & order” thing? THE ANARCHISTS DESTROYING OUR NATION…whose acts you’ve failed to denounce.
    Parnell’s comments follow as Trump has attacked Lamb as an “American fraud” and a “puppet” for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...lice-movement/

(Centre County)

Default Re: Rep Conor Lamb ‘Embodies’ Defund the Police Movement

any call to disband, defund, whatever a particular PD should also have the same requirement for the mayor and city council or similar for failing in their oversight duties......
    Let's go Brandon!!!

(Beaver County)

I knew he was a snake.

(Allegheny County)

Time to give some more money to Mr. Parnell I guess. Fuck Conor Lamb.

Well, I always thought that the post TEOTWAWIKI WROL scenario would be police just walking off to protect their families...... Not one where we would DEMAND the end of rule of law under legislation. Police should stop responding to calls from black communities. Let the wolf packs prey on their own and eat the weak. They want to be free from police so bad then give it to them
    And when rule of law is dead remember these are the idiots that killed it.....

(Beaver County)

Lamb is an asshat, I've written many letters to his office and made numerous phone calls. He's never responded to my emails other then form/canned response and NEVER a return phone call. Sean Parnell, not sure how much better he is but I'll still vote for him over Lamb. Months ago I tried to contact Parnell through his website to volunteer to help in anyway possible * I got the same response as I got from the asshat, nothing. Seems today if you don't do Facebook or Twitter then nobody hears or pays attention to you. Rant over!
    If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything

(Lancaster County)

Hrmm....so the Silence of the Lamb would be preferable?
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Yeah, I'm sure people in Mt. Lebanon and Fox Chapel are down with defunding the police.

I thought he was cool, one of us?

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I thought he was cool, one of us?
    He voted to impeach Trump. He also voted for two anti gun bills brought to the house floor

https://justfacts.votesmart.org/cand...r-lamb/37/guns

I don't trust him. He is a typical commie democrat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast