Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default Bushmaster Commando M4 A3 NEW

Please Note: The poster was issued a warning for this post.

I have a new, never fired, Bushmaster M4 A3. Rifle has never been fired (except at factory I am sure). I am in Allentown area.

This is the 11.5" barrel with the 5.5" suppressor. It is a legal 16" barrel, and therefore is NOT an SBR weapon. Anybody can legally own this without any special tax stamps.

Has the 6 position collapsing stock, and the removable carry handle which allows access to Picatinny rail.

Comes with Bushmaster plastic case and 30 round mag, as well as Bushmaster manual. Everything you would get if you bought it new at a dealer. And when I say I have never fired it, I mean NEVER. Not 200 rounds, not 50 rounds, ZERO.

Why sell? Got a great deal on a new Colt Law Enforcement M4, so something has to go.

I will want to transfer this to you at an FFL that is mutually agreeable to us. I will pay transfer costs.

Price is $950 Firm.

Here is info on weapon

AR15/XM15 E2S 11.5" M4 Commando Carbine A3

Click here for picture.. it's the one on the bottom with removable carry handle

http://www.innovativetactical.com/ca...ge.php?pID=285

The Bushmaster 11.5" M4 Commando Carbine is designed for situations requiring a lightweight, rugged firearm. The 11.5" Barrel & 5.5" Flash Suppressor makes it legal. With the handle removed (A3 model), the owner can mount a variety of scopes, optics, or night vision devices to the Picatinny type rail base of the flat-top Upper Receiver. This M4 Carbine incorporates all the M16A2 design improvements including cartridge case deflector, last round bolt hold-open and raised ridges for magazine release button protection. A mil. spec. manganese phosphate outer coating insures complete protection against corrosion or rust on barrel and other exposed steel parts of the weapon. The Bushmaster 11.5" M4 Commando Carbine operates in semi-automatic mode and will accept all capacity AR15/M16 type magazines.

Shipped in a lockable, clamshell style, hard plastic case - complete with 30 round magazine, carrying sling and Operator's Safety and Instruction Manual

Features:
    Chrome lined barrel with 1 in 9" twist for maximum longevity and accuracy
    Bird Cage style flash supressor
    Six-position, telescoping buttstock offers light weight and ease of carrying
    The A3 Type Removable Carry Handle (A3 model only)
    1/2 M. o. A. dual aperture M16A2 rear sight system
    Light weight, forged, 7075T6 aircraft quality aluminum receivers
    Finished in a non-reflective mil-spec. hard anodize for durability

SPECIFICATIONS:

Caliber .223 (5.56mm)
    Action Semi-Automatic Gas Operated
    Sights Adjustable A2 Front & Rear
    Length 32.5 inches
    Barrel Length 11.5 inches
    Weight (unloaded) 6.93 pounds
    Magazine Capacity 30 Rounds

Last edited by lx200; March 20th, 2009 at 06:47 PM.