Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Man finds out celebrating $96K settlement with hookers was a bad idea

I needed something to cheer me up and this story "did it"---way too funny. I guess that sucks.....well, ummm....not really?

https://nypost.com/2018/03/22/man-fi...ource=mail_app

A Bronx man who decided to celebrate a $96,000 lawsuit settlement (result of a car accident) with three prostitutes at a hot-sheets motel lost it all when two gun-toting pals of the hookers burst in and stole the cash windfall, police sources said.

Victim Saul Mata Vellegas — who was carrying the entire sum in a suitcase — checked into the Van Cortlandt Motel on Broadway near West 256th Street in the Bronx around 10 p.m. Sunday and called for the female company, sources said.

Three hookers came over, had sex with the 30-year-old, then suggested that they have a “friend” stop by with beer and cigarettes, according to sources.

Around 6:50 a.m., that company — actually a pair of masked, gun-toting men — busted into the room, grabbed the overstuffed suitcase, and lit out, cops said.

They peeled out in a black minivan and are still at large.

“I am haunted by this,” said Vellegas. “I keep playing it over in my mind. I was surprised they pulled a gun. I said ‘What is going on. I yelled help,help. I was depending on that money to move my family. I am nervous all the time now. I keep replaying it over and over. I see the weapon they used clearly over and over. I needed that money badly.”
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Default Re: Man finds out celebrating $96K settlement with hookers was a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    I needed something to cheer me up and this story "did it"---way too funny. I guess that sucks.....well, ummm....not really?

https://nypost.com/2018/03/22/man-fi...ource=mail_app

A Bronx man who decided to celebrate a $96,000 lawsuit settlement (result of a car accident) with three prostitutes at a hot-sheets motel lost it all when two gun-toting pals of the hookers burst in and stole the cash windfall, police sources said.

Victim Saul Mata Vellegas — who was carrying the entire sum in a suitcase — checked into the Van Cortlandt Motel on Broadway near West 256th Street in the Bronx around 10 p.m. Sunday and called for the female company, sources said.

Three hookers came over, had sex with the 30-year-old, then suggested that they have a “friend” stop by with beer and cigarettes, according to sources.

Around 6:50 a.m., that company — actually a pair of masked, gun-toting men — busted into the room, grabbed the overstuffed suitcase, and lit out, cops said.

They peeled out in a black minivan and are still at large.

“I am haunted by this,” said Vellegas. “I keep playing it over in my mind.
    I was surprised they pulled a gun. I said ‘What is going on. I yelled help,help. I was depending on that money to move my family. I am nervous all the time now. I keep replaying it over and over. I see the weapon they used clearly over and over. I needed that money badly.”

He should be more haunted over the fact he is a complete fucking moron and most likely a low life himself.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Man finds out celebrating $96K settlement with hookers was a bad idea

Yep.If he needed that money for his family then he shouldnt have used some of it to get laid up with whores.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Lackawanna County)

What a dumbass.
    He deserved what he got.

(Carbon County)

there was a guy years ago that hit the lottery for millions..... took about 3-4 years but he pissed it all away on hookers and cocaine

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Bucks County)

is it wrong that I read the story, and cracked up laughing?
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Berks County)

Oh man that's bad!
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunowner99 View Post
    Oh man that's bad!
    Karma is rather unforgiving...now, isn't it?
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Berks County)

Yeah, it seems so!
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Delaware County)

Stupid hurts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast