Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Ventura: America is on the brink of fascism (Hannity and Colmes interview)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IClxZOxxqwU

Refreshing to hear someone speak their mind, ventura, instead of parroting talking points, ie sean insanity. BTW, if you are able to find the interview Ventura did the other day on the Howard Stern show I would highly recommend listening!
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! " - Patrick Henry

(Allegheny County)

Thumbs up Re: Ventura: America is on the brink of fascism (Hannity and Colmes interview)

Good for Mr. Ventura!
    TC, you should have included that toatally awesome quote he used! Here it is from Wiki....

Göring spoke about war and extreme nationalism to Captain Gustave Gilbert, as recorded in Gilbert's Nuremberg Diary:

Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship. ...voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_G%C3%B6ring

Default Re: Ventura: America is on the brink of fascism (Hannity and Colmes interview)

Ventura also believes that we blew up our own buildings on 9/11 so he can eat shite for all I care.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Ventura: America is on the brink of fascism (Hannity and Colmes interview)

Quote Originally Posted by tacticalreload View Post
    Ventura also believes that we blew up our own buildings on 9/11 so he can eat shite for all I care.
    If you listen to interviews where elaborates on 9/11, he doesn't say he believes the gov't was responsible, he says they MAY have been involved but that he does not believe the story that is accepted and that a real investigation should take place.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! " - Patrick Henry

(Lebanon County)

Ventura also made the point that Bin Laden was never formally charged with plotting to hit the WTC. I thought that was interesting. He is not accusing anyone, just saying the figures don't add up and should be PROPERLY investigated.

well, Ventura's off to the Looney Bin...

(Cumberland County)

I hope he's serious about a 2012 Prez run; I would vote for him in a instant.

I loved the WWII/Iraq comparsion:

Japanese attacked Pearl Habour so lets go and get Korea because they are Asian too.

A succint description of the US Iraq policy.

:nod

if you're a simpleton

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by DoogieB View Post
    I hope he's serious about a 2012 Prez run; I would vote for him in a instant.

I loved the WWII/Iraq comparsion:

Japanese attacked Pearl Habour so lets go and get Korea because they are Asian too.

A succint description of the US Iraq policy.
    You got that right. Most Americans can't be bothered to know what the hell is going on. They figure one dead "A-rab" is as good as another so invading Iraq some how settles the score for Bin Laden attacking NY. Even John McCain can't keep Sunni and Shia straight.

(Montgomery County)

I like the fact gave Republican's and Democrats a hard time when he was Governer. He really did shake things up and that's to be applauded. But, his views on 9/11 make him look like a kook. Who does he think crashed into those buildings? Come on! You are smarter than that Jesse.

He is not accusing anyone, just saying the figures don't add up and should be PROPERLY investigated.
    What doesn't add up?
    Last edited by 625; August 4th, 2008 at 02:47 PM.
    You can never have enough horsepower or ammunition.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast