Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Senator Mike Stack, Wow Now this guy is on the Ball!

It’s no wonder why we can't get anything done in Washington. I sent our an email to Senator Mike Stack about the SB842 Castle Doctrine and they sent me an email about Dog Abuse? WTF is this, The first section is the first email I sent him, the only thing I changed was my last name at the bottom, the second section is his reply to me, Holy Mother of God!

Mr. Senator. Please pass bill SB842 for honest citizens of this country to protect their love ones and their homes. SB842 Castle Doctrine is very important to my family and I. Please don't deny us our Constitutional rights under the Second Amendment to protect my family. We live in a world with failing judicial systems and prison system. With local police forces having to be reactive without the ability to be proactive, this Bill if denied would subject my family to possible harm. I would respectfully ask for your support in upholding the Constitution of the United States and pass Bill SB842.

Thank you,

The ----------

Thank you for contacting me regarding stronger dog abuse laws. I appreciate hearing your support for HB 39. I have supported many legislative initiatives to stop dog abuse including a ban on greyhound racing, greyhound simulcast, and stronger dog kennel laws. I have also supported increased funding for dog law enforcement programs.
    I look forward to considering HB 39 and other legislative efforts to improve dog abuse laws.

Again thank you for contacting me. If you have any questions or I can assist you with another issue, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Senator Mike Stack
    Last edited by Gtbullet; May 22nd, 2009 at 06:23 PM.
    Gt

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Senator Mike Stack, Wow Now this guy is on the Ball!

Quote Originally Posted by Gtbullet View Post
    Mr. Senator. Please pass bill SB842 for honest citizens of this country to protect their love ones and their homes.

Thank you for contacting me regarding stronger dog abuse laws.
    You, your wife, and your kids don’t need protecting. Your dog, however, should be afforded the utmost protection under the law from abuse by criminals who would break into your house.

(Allegheny County)

first off, if this is your STATE senator for the PA STATE senate he is not in DC.
    He is in Harrisburgh.
    And he may very well make fun of you for messing that up the same as you him.

more than likely he has an automated system or intern thats out of whack and thats why your responses make no sense.

Call him.
    http://www.senatorstack.com/email.asp
    Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
    District Offices
    12361 Academy Road
    Philadelphia, PA 19154
    Phone: 215.281.2539
    Fax: 215.281.2798
    8016 Bustleton Avenue
    Philadelphia, PA 19152
    Phone: 215.695.1020
    Fax: 215.695.1027
    Harrisburg Office
    Senate Box 203005
    Harrisburg, PA 17120
    Phone: 717.787.9608
    Fax: 717.772.2162
    Last edited by Shawn.L; May 22nd, 2009 at 07:47 PM.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JCWohlschlag View Post
    You, your wife, and your kids don’t need protecting. Your dog, however, should be afforded the utmost protection under the law from abuse by criminals who would break into your house.
    Sounds like you'll be able to shoot the intruder and then say your dog did it.
    Et Tu, Brute?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn.L View Post
    first off, if this is your STATE senator for the PA STATE senate he is not in DC.
    He is in Harrisburgh.
    And he may very well make fun of you for messing that up the same as you him.

more than likely he has an automated system or intern thats out of whack and thats why your responses make no sense.

Call him.
    http://www.senatorstack.com/email.asp
    Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
    District Offices
    12361 Academy Road
    Philadelphia, PA 19154
    Phone: 215.281.2539
    Fax: 215.281.2798
    8016 Bustleton Avenue
    Philadelphia, PA 19152
    Phone: 215.695.1020
    Fax: 215.695.1027
    Harrisburg Office
    Senate Box 203005
    Harrisburg, PA 17120
    Phone: 717.787.9608
    Fax: 717.772.2162
    Yes, your right about that he is my state senator, I was only trying to say if that could happen at the state level then I couldn't imagine what happens at the federal level.... If that is an automated system returning emails to constituents then I have a problem with that. That is not the way things should be getting done! Our Senators and our Congress are representing the interests of the people and if they don't know what we want then how can they represent anyone. Maybe that is a major part of the problem with our country today.
    Gt

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by GTO-Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JCWohlschlag View Post
    No doubt about it Gents,,, LOL I'm just going to teach my dog the fine art of defensive handgun shooting.....
    Gt

(Montgomery County)

What is really funny.... I got the same reply from him when I sent a letter to him asking for his support of 842

Thank you for contacting me regarding stronger dog abuse laws. I appreciate hearing your support for HB 39. I have supported many legislative initiatives to stop dog abuse including a ban on greyhound racing, greyhound simulcast, and stronger dog kennel laws. I have also supported increased funding for dog law enforcement programs.
    I look forward to considering HB 39 and other legislative efforts to improve dog abuse laws.

Again thank you for contacting me. If you have any questions or I can assist you with another issue, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Senator Mike Stack

\

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by soup View Post
    What is really funny.... I got the same reply from him when I sent a letter to him asking for his support of 842

\
    Wow that’s really bad, not one screwed up reply but 2, and I wonder how many other times this had happened? He can bring this to the table with him on issues regarding his apparent ongoing dog issues. I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw but he could be misrepresenting what his Constituents concerns are and that is not a very good situation here in Pennsylvania. Instead of telling his fellow senators he's receiving emails about gun rights he can say there are seemingly allot of dog concerns in my neck of the woods. Either way that is a very bad ongoing problem and he is directly responsible for his ignorance to this problem, if one of his colleagues said what the heck are you doing, he could say Wow, I didn’t know this was happening? Holy this guy is a Pennsylvania Senator. Me thinks we should somehow bring this to his attention, I can only hope at this point he's not Pro-gun. The last thing we need is an incompetent pro-gun Pennsylvania senator!!
    Last edited by Gtbullet; May 22nd, 2009 at 10:51 PM.
    Gt

(Philadelphia County)

I'd give him a break and the benefit of the doubt. He's a PA Guardsman (also a former classmate).

Don't know if he's pro-freedom but I'd suspect he is. Anybody know?

Quote Originally Posted by GTO-Guy View Post
    Or just claim you're protecting your dog.
    The real answer is 42.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast