Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: RED (the movie)

(Northumberland County)

Default RED (the movie)

I saw a thread about the new H 5-0 that I don't watch but saw RED the other day "WOW" right off the bat 3 guy's with ???AR's, or AK's what ever they were and I didn't see them change a mag at all. They shot thousands of rounds at the house Bruce was living in. LOL!LOL! wish I was there to collect all that brass LOL

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: RED (the movie)

Quote Originally Posted by originalsocko View Post
    I saw a thread about the new H 5-0 that I don't watch but saw RED the other day "WOW" right off the bat 3 guy's with ???AR's, or AK's what ever they were and I didn't see them change a mag at all. They shot thousands of rounds at the house Bruce was living in. LOL!LOL! wish I was there to collect all that brass LOL
    yeah, those stupid directors not trying to make a comedy realistic, because that scene where he hits the RPG nosecone was completely believable.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Columbia County)

I just watched RED last night. I came into the movie fully expecting ridiculous movie physics and 2000 round magazines - and I was not disappointed. Other than the obvious fake stuff, I thought it was a pretty good movie.

Oh, and that was my thought as well when I saw all that brass lying in the street. I definitely would have liked to collect that up.

EDIT: Damn you Streaker! You always find a way to beat me to a post. The thread was only 6 minutes old and you beat me to it!!!! Grrrrrrrr.

(Lawrence County)

I actually really dug this movie as well. It was totally different than the comic though. Not that is a bad thing. I liked the more...comedic angle the movie took. Plus Bruce Willis was totally using my Para GI Expert! lol

(Dauphin County)

I liked the movie as well but another lets never run out of ammo scene is when they are kidnapping the VP and have the machine gun is firing for an hour. Amongst other things....

I've come to expect that from movies and just enjoy them for what they are.....entertainment. Except movies that are supposed to be realistic say like Band of Brothers or something.

(Montgomery County)

I loved the movie as well.

I’m just wondering how long before the Liberals go after the movie producers for allowing guns with “never-ending mags” to be displayed on screen. We all know they can’t tell fact from fiction, and these mags def exceed the 10-round limit.
    I would rather die in a shootout than get assassinated in a "gun free zone"

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonK007 View Post
    I loved the movie as well.

I’m just wondering how long before the Liberals go after the movie producers for allowing guns with “never-ending mags” to be displayed on screen. We all know they can’t tell fact from fiction, and these mags def exceed the 10-round limit.
    Oh that'll never happen Where else do they get their 'evidence' that large magazines and assault weapons are only used by criminals?

(Cambria County)

My wife and I both enjoyed the movie. A good "Willis" movie. Fun, funny, action packed, not dull. (sure, NOT realistic, but so what)

Plus, I am entertaining the idea of getting a Bruce Willis hair style myself.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mK2JYfZAmA When will America become America?