Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Anyone have a YHM?

I have been kicking the idea of a suppressor around, and saw that Yankee Hill has really good deals on suppressors, and I wanted to know if anyone has an experience with them.

Im torn between the 5.56 and the .22 suppressor.

thank you for your input,
    Mike

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Anyone have a YHM?

Not yet, but I was considering getting one as my first NFA item.

However, I believe that they may no longer be able to sell the quick-detachable style mounts separately. i.e. only one per silencer.

See: http://forum.pafoa.org/nfa-class-3-t...tml#post817779

ALL of the QD adapters show "Sold Out" on their site leading me to believe they are currently blocked from selling them.

That was that I found so attractive about them. Buy a 7.62 can to start and use it on a .308, 7.62x39, .223, .22 etc.

I'm rather pissed.

FWIW, someone asked the same over at ARFcom: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.htm...=283672&page=1
    Keep perspective, recognize the good in your enemies and the bad in your friends.
    "--you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." - Robert A. Heinlein, Revolt in 2100

(Erie County)

Default Re: Anyone have a YHM?

i have a stainless phantom. It was my first can. Its about 75-100 cheaper than then the cheapest AAC. I have no reason to dislike the can, but if I was doing it again I prob would have got the AAC.