Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: ARGGGGAH X2

Unhappy ARGGGGAH X2

I had to go to a family baby shower today. That's not the ARRGH part.
    Found a gun show near by so left the wife and went to the fun show. Walking around the show looking for a 30-30 Winchester 94. Found one and the dealer had a zip tye through the lever so you could not open it. Asked to look at it decided I was interested and ask the dealer to cut the tye so I could open the action and look over the bore and mechanism. The stealer thought about and said the action works and no he would not cut off the zip tye. So put the gun down and walked away.
    Arggggah #1

Got back to the baby shower and when one of the cousins left she came back in and said she scratched my car. Scratch My A$$ it is 8 inchs wide and 2 ft long. They got there mini van about a month ago, 3 of the 4 corners are already damaged. They barely have a pot to piss in and He is deployed over seas. It is only paint damage on Plastic so I don't think I will fix it.Arggggah #2
    Why can't People be Careful. I feel a
    little better now.
    I always stressed to my son"one shot one kill that was all that is needed". When He came home from Marine Corp Boot camp He was telling me about the Marines stressing "ONE SHOT ONE KILL" He looks at me and the light bulb went on Dad was now a whole lot smarter than he was 13 weeks ago.

Default Re: ARGGGGAH X2

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz2720 View Post
    I had to go to a family baby shower today. That's not the ARRGH part.
    Found a gun show near by so left the wife and went to the fun show. Walking around the show looking for a 30-30 Winchester 94. Found one and the dealer had a zip tye through the lever so you could not open it. Asked to look at it decided I was interested and ask the dealer to cut the tye so I could open the action and look over the bore and mechanism. The stealer thought about and said the action works and no he would not cut off the zip tye. So put the gun down and walked away.
    Arggggah #1

Got back to the baby shower and when one of the cousins left she came back in and said she scratched my car. Scratch My A$$ it is 8 inchs wide and 2 ft long. They got there mini van about a month ago, 3 of the 4 corners are already damaged. They barely have a pot to piss in and He is deployed over seas. It is only paint damage on Plastic so I don't think I will fix it.Arggggah #2
    little better now.
    Guess #3 will be when the Packers get a butt whoopin today . . . crappy weekend . . . . blame it on public education and George Bush, seems to be what everyone else is doing
    Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior ~ 3%

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz2720 View Post

little better now.
    Don't take this as a flame.
    They are not careful because people like you do not hold them accountable. They hit your car.
    Call the cops.
    Turn it into the insurance company.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

Red face Re: ARGGGGAH X2

THE PACK will not loose to Detroit. They did not loose to the Vikings Favre just put on the wrong colored jersey and since he is so old he lost his way at the stadium and went in the wrong door.
    I always stressed to my son"one shot one kill that was all that is needed". When He came home from Marine Corp Boot camp He was telling me about the Marines stressing "ONE SHOT ONE KILL" He looks at me and the light bulb went on Dad was now a whole lot smarter than he was 13 weeks ago.

(Bucks County)

Well. I guess since the Packer fans have kinda hijacked this thread I might as well put in my 2 cents.
    Please god, I just want Brett Favre to get what he deserves. Which in my opinion is a thorough a$$ whoopin' from my beloved Packers.
    Yes I'm from Green Bay, GO PACK, GO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by normanvin View Post
    Don't take this as a flame.
    They are not careful because people like you do not hold them accountable. They hit your car.
    Call the cops.
    Turn it into the insurance company.
    Agreed.

Family, friends or otherwise, I would hold them to fixing it. If it happened on private property the police do not have to be called and insurance does not have to be involved, BUT they would be fixing my truck if they caused damage to it. I hit a parked car in a parking lot and I put up the cash to fix it at 16. The guy who's car I hit was a total jerk off about it even as I was apologetic and cooperative trying to get his car fixed, trying to do "the right thing" instead of just taking off (which I could have done very easily). I never understood that, but I guess he must not have had a very good life or something.

~ Derek
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9206&dateline=1225911  268