Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 100 of 108 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1077

Default Re: Annual Harrisburg Rally - June 8, 2020

Please don’t take this the wrong way. I’m not trying to be a wise-ass. I am truly wondering where this all goes.

So here’s my question: Are we going to hold our own 2A rally this year or next, or are we going to sit around and continue to bitch at Stolfer for decisions we don’t like, and Metcalfe for flyers we don’t like?
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by longcall911 View Post
    Please don*t take this the wrong way. I*m not trying to be a wise-ass. I am truly wondering where this all goes.

So here*s my question: Are we going to hold our own 2A rally this year or next, or are we going to sit around and continue to bitch at Stolfer for decisions we don*t like, and Metcalfe for flyers we don*t like?
    That's exactly what PA2A is for. https://pa2a.org/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    Its only akward when you cant pronounce their screen name. Like pens eighty seven pough
    Or you shorten it to fall or spandex or justin or lawyer.
    Streaker seems perfectly reasonable though.
    Rofl
    Im usually identified by a number so it really doesnt matter what people call me as long as i know that is how i am to be ide tifies.
    If someone yelled out "thirty two" or "douchenugget" it wouldbt matter to me.

Media coverage is light but better than normal as far is content
    There was a non-forum member we were having a conversation with who did a mental double-take when someone mentioned our friend "Streaker".

"Who did you say!?"

Please don*t take this the wrong way. I*m not trying to be a wise-ass. I am truly wondering where this all goes.

So here*s my question: Are we going to hold our own 2A rally this year or next, or are we going to sit around and continue to bitch at Stolfer for decisions we don*t like, and Metcalfe for flyers we don*t like?
    Someone asked if I'd go to another Metcalfe rally.

My answer was ABSOLUTELY YES. I will attend any and all 2A rallies at our Capitol. Our presence and pressure on the legislators is far more important than our own personal and sometimes petty disagreements.

As I told him, I still do not know the details of this year's cancellation for sure or Metcalfe's reason for cancelling. Was there a direct threat on his own life that spooked him? Was it a threat from the Governor? We may never know, but we're not in a position to start writing off people in mass who are on our side. We cannot eat out own and survive. The Left sticks together, so should we.
    Last edited by alpacaheat; June 9th, 2020 at 10:29 AM.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Why can't we do all of that?

We didn't sit around, we were there yesterday.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Allegheny County)

Why not all of that?

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    lol yeah had never considered that in the context of meeting people IRL, i use this handle for other platforms as well.
    Can I call you "Sydney"?
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Berks County)

After about 50 years, what one of my teachers told me is sinking in and it's something I'd be happy to share with others..."It's not what you say, it's how you say it". I'm not as good in person as I am on the keyboard where it takes more time and there are 'delete' and 'cancel' options but...If you had just asked, "What suggestions do yinz have for future rallies?", which is a very legitimate question you could have have omitted that, "Please don't take it the wrong way" part.

IMO Mr. Stolfer has embarrassed himself and put himself in a bad predicament with this cancellation and I am thankful for all who salvaged what they did and proud to have been a part of it. At this moment I do not blame Rep Metcalfe for what happened and I wouldn't be quick to throw him to the wolves. I would reach out to him directly and through the GOA and see where he stands on it for the future. I am optimistic that we can find other sponsors for the rally in the future. One question that I have and want an answer on is, why would they bring out national guard and increased police presence for rioters and looters but not do the same for us IF they felt that there was some sort of credible threat against us?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Can I call you "Sydney"?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

A few photos from where I stood, I didn't take many.

Val Finnell speaking:

Rick Saccone:

Our colorful friends and others with some hardcore masks:

Justin Moon:

Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    After about 50 years, what one of my teachers told me is sinking in and it's something I'd be happy to share with others..."It's not what you say, it's how you say it". I'm not as good in person as I am on the keyboard where it takes more time and there are 'delete' and 'cancel' options but...If you had just asked, "What suggestions do yinz have for future rallies?", which is a very legitimate question you could have have omitted that, "Please don't take it the wrong way" part.

IMO Mr. Stolfer has embarrassed himself and put himself in a bad predicament with this cancellation and I am thankful for all who salvaged what they did and proud to have been a part of it. At this moment I do not blame Rep Metcalfe for what happened and I wouldn't be quick to throw him to the wolves. I would reach out to him directly and through the GOA and see where he stands on it for the future. I am optimistic that we can find other sponsors for the rally in the future. One question that I have and want an answer on is, why would they bring out national guard and increased police presence for rioters and looters but not do the same for us IF they felt that there was some sort of credible threat against us?
    Agreed on FOAC. If we're going to rally for our rights, stop putting conditions on us...open carrying, cowering to threats...go all in. From what I've seen, we do need an organization leading the way that won't waiver. I don't see that trait in FOAC. I do in GOA.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 100 of 108 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 ... LastLast