Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NAAGA

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: NAAGA

More ownership advocacy and safe training is a good thing. From all the articles, almost half the new gun owners are women and almost half were African Americans so there's a lot of new owners that need guidance. From others I've heard (and it's their feelings) that they are uncomfortable with NRA-sponsored training or going to gun shops as they don't identify themselves with the clientele.

(Wayne County)

23 million weapons sold in 2020 someone had to buy them.

(Bradford County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sblzrd65 View Post
    More ownership advocacy and safe training is a good thing.
    I agree 100%

From others I've heard (and it's their feelings) that they are uncomfortable with NRA-sponsored training or going to gun shops as they don't identify themselves with the clientele
    This just sounds snotty. First of all, the NRA largely set the standard for civilian training and advocacy over the past century regardless of what the current L'Dickhead is doing and fucking up the optics for everyone.

Second of all, what are 'they' saying - that those of us visiting a gun shop are a bunch of redneck hillbillies? Are they expecting their own private 'Deliverance' experience? How the hell, then, are they buying a gun in the first place?

Not a personal attack on you, but that type of attitude comes off as elitist.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Lancaster County)

More ownership advocacy and safe training is a good thing. From all the articles, almost half the new gun owners are women and almost half were African Americans so there's a lot of new owners that need guidance. From others I've heard (and it's their feelings) that they are uncomfortable with NRA-sponsored training or going to gun shops as they don't identify themselves with the clientele.
    Yeah, I know how they feel. When I watch all these commercials for products showing mixed race couples. See, I can't identify with that, because I don't have a mixed race marriage.

But I guess that makes me a racist for not being able to identify with that.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Yeah, I know how they feel. When I watch all these commercials for products showing mixed race couples. See, I can't identify with that, because I don't have a mixed race marriage.

But I guess that makes me a racist for not being able to identify with that.
    Every commercial it seems, including that stupid car commercial with the Mom who needs a nap after a car ride that I mentioned earlier.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Every commercial it seems, including that stupid car commercial with the Mom who needs a nap after a car ride that I mentioned earlier.
    Get used to it, cause more and more of America looks like that.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

I don't care about skin color at all, but Streaker is onto something, it's clearly a marketing tactic with a hefty dose of opinion engineering.

Took me to seconds to find a bunch from 2021 already and that's just car commercials:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IF1t_m78fE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygr8SKIA3Nc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVhlAbcrR_M
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kS9TEzAciU

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

north central keystoner land, Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Get used to it, cause more and more of America looks like that.
    no it doesn't. it's more virtue signaling by a very small minority of the population. it's amusing how those with a narrative to push always feel entitled to have their voices heard and scream whatever ism is trendy at the moment to force people to think it's normal. you remind me of the typical ***/tranny enabler that wants to normalize pedophilia.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    Kinda makes one wonder if they accept us white folks in NAAGA...

Try applying...if rejected, cry foul and sue for racism, get jack shit in settlement because whitey...
    No need to stir up trouble, every gun owner needs representation and from what I've seen at 2A rallies, 2A supporters typically will accept anyone from any background on their side in the fight. Doesn't mater if black, white, Asian, gay straight, Republican, Democrat, Christian, atheist...we always seem to unite when it's time. Our gun rallies are the most diverse events you can find.

I have no doubt they'd accept support from anyone and I'd give it to them since they're on my side.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    No need to stir up trouble, every gun owner needs representation and from what I've seen at 2A rallies, 2A supporters typically will accept anyone from any background on their side in the fight. Doesn't mater if black, white, Asian, gay straight, Republican, Democrat, Christian, atheist...we always seem to unite when it's time. Our gun rallies are the most diverse events you can find.

I have no doubt they'd accept support from anyone and I'd give it to them since they're on my side.
    I get that. Sometimes I forget sarcasm and cynicism doesn’t go over well on the internets.

Ignore me, I’m being an ass lately lol. Just completely over the constant barrage of racist this, segregationist that, and all the other garbage being spewed by the PTB that leads to one group feeling superior to another because nature made them individuals and not clones...and then trying to force everyone else that doesn’t fit their mold to bow down and lick their boots.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast