Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Gamers anti gun?

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums...ic_id=26673830

Looks like we are loosing this poll. I can not believe gamers are so anti gun!

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Gammers ani gun?

close your eyes. imagine a room full of gamers. do you see them? now, listen to them talking. what are they talking about?

is it still hard to believe?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    close your eyes. imagine a room full of gamers. do you see them? now, listen to them talking. what are they talking about?

is it still hard to believe?
    GRAW, SOCOM, Call of Duty and all the other 1st person shooting games.

Oh well, it just goes to show video games do ruin your mind.

My personal favorite is Resident Evil or GRAW, the first is good practice for zombies and the second is just fun.

(Berks County)

What difference does that poll really make? 50% of the "gamers" on that site are probably underage and unable to vote and therefore their opinion doesn't count. 25% are of voting age but since they are on that site probably spend all there time playing video games and probably don't know what day voting is on or forgot about it because they were trying to get to the next level in the new game they just got. That leaves only 25% who could have some effect on society with their vote. Split that among the choices by their percentages and the number goes further down.

Sorry but this poll worries me not........

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by sluggie24 View Post
    What difference does that poll really make? 50% of the "gamers" on that site are probably underage and unable to vote and therefore their opinion doesn't count. 25% are of voting age but since they are on that site probably spend all there time playing video games and probably don't know what day voting is on or forgot about it because they were trying to get to the next level in the new game they just got. That leaves only 25% who could have some effect on society with their vote. Split that among the choices by their percentages and the number goes further down.

Sorry but this poll worries me not........
    Young people will eventually grow. It would be nice if they can be swayed to our side before they do grow old.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Lehigh County)

As an occasional gamer myself, I resent that most of the responders in that thread are communists. Notice the overwhelming number of replies that ask why you would need an "assault rifle," and that there is no need, etc etc.. And also the number of replies that say "I don't own an assault rifle, I don't plan on owning one, so I don't care if they're banned."

Boy, if the legality of everything was judged upon a necessity basis, the world would be one boring place.
    Any mission, any conditions, any foe at any range.
    Twice the mayhem, triple the force.
    Ten times the action, total hardcore.

(Luzerne County)

Publik skool kids anti-gun ?!?
    Say it ain't so!

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

Quote Originally Posted by sluggie24 View Post
    That sound about right.

I don't see the need for violent video games, I don't play them, I don't plan on playing them. So I don't care if Obama and the FCC bans them. First player shooter games and Fantasy should be first because they create criminals.
    Last edited by Lazylaser; December 13th, 2008 at 01:21 PM. Reason: extra sarcasim
    In order to get intelligent answers you must speak intelligently.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Lazylaser View Post
    That sound about right.

I don't see the need for violent video games, I don't play them, I don't plan on playing them. So I don't care if Obama and the FCC bans them. First player shooter games and Fantasy should be first because they create criminals.
    You know, thats exactly right. They would pissed all to hell if they couldn't play the games they want too. I'll have to read some more of that thread to see if that was mentioned, but its pretty damn long.
    "Unus ut caput capitis"

Quote Originally Posted by clarion44 View Post
    You know, thats exactly right. They would pissed all to hell if they couldn't play the games they want too. I'll have to read some more of that thread to see if that was mentioned, but its pretty damn long.
    Yeah I'm not a member, nor am I going to sign up to plead my case against fools but it would be nice if the OP of this thread would post my comment on there, hell he can take credit for it if he wants. I would be interested in the gamer's reaction.In fact, new sig time.
    In order to get intelligent answers you must speak intelligently.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast