Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (York County)

Default You get it already, then. . .

All week I've been daydreaming about shooting/reloading this weekend and finding a good load. I finally got all my reloading stuff for my brand new .270 wsm...just loaded the first batch tonight, all excited and I call the range and. . . .there's a black powder shoot all weekend, all ranges closed.....son of $#!@, mother !@#$#....someone please send me a joke, or something spiritual or uplifting im in need
    "Skin that'n pilgrim, and I'll git ya another"

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: You get it already, then. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Arch007er View Post
    All week I've been daydreaming about shooting/reloading this weekend and finding a good load. I finally got all my reloading stuff for my brand new .270 wsm...just loaded the first batch tonight, all excited and I call the range and. . . .there's a black powder shoot all weekend, all ranges closed.....son of $#!@, mother !@#$#....someone please send me a joke, or something spiritual or uplifting im in need
    So this guy moves to (Austin) Texas, right? As he's moving in and unpacking, his new next-door neighbor comes over, "Howdy Pardner! Listen, why dontcha come on by later tonight, we're throwin' a party! Gonna be lots'a drinkin', fuckin', and fightin'!"

The new guy says, "Wow, geez! That all sounds great but... well, what should I wear?"

The neighbor says, "Ahh don't worry about that none, its just gonna be me and you!"
    Last edited by FireGS; September 13th, 2008 at 12:07 AM.

Lol, sorry buddy, that sucks about the shoot. I hope that you get to scratch that itch soon. Make sure to take a camera and get us some pics. P.S. Fire we don't have many faggots here in Texas, most of them are in Austin and we wish the whole place would get bombed and just leave the capital standing. You're supposed to tell that joke about Alaska or some place remote, lol.

(York County)

Haha...hey thx guys...yeah ill def. keep yous posted on its progress...most of this weekend i was just trying to find which powder it likes, and tweak from there...btw im probably only gonna use the mag primers for my deer loads and the large rifle for my varmint (if it shoots well enough) but that is a bad ass round (the looks of it) and ill send some pics of the gun too...once again thx guys

(Wayne County)

Cool Re: You get it already, then. . .

Arch007er
    What kind of rig is the 270wsm? If you find a good load please post. I own a Vanguard and as soon as I get my but in Pa. and my reloading bench set up thats the first caliber I`m going after.

Qtrborecrazy

(Allegheny County)

you could always drive out to the Westy Group shoot on sunday. lots of good fun to be had.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Arch007er
    What kind of rig is the 270wsm? If you find a good load please post. I own a Vanguard and as soon as I get my but in Pa. and my reloading bench set up thats the first caliber I`m going after.

Qtrborecrazy
    Ill def. post up what works and what doesnt...as of now ill be trying 110 grain HP (just as fun, maybe a varmint load, but not for deer) and hornady 130 sst...and powders are RL 22 and IMR 7828, ill give more specs hopefully late tomorrow as well as pics of the groups and the gun, ohh and mine is aslo a weatherby vanguard .270 wsm, w/ a leupold 4.5-14x40mm
    Last edited by Arch007er; September 12th, 2008 at 02:32 PM.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by renegadephoenix View Post
    you could always drive out to the Westy Group shoot on sunday. lots of good fun to be had.
    where exactly is that, it sounds far, lol, im in the southeastern part of york co., about 2 miles from the mason dixon, if its a reasonable drive i might do that, but for now it looks like ill have to go the the local farm and shoot out in the field (rain permitting)

(Allegheny County)

check out the tread in the group shoots/range trip section. it's at Pitcairn Monroeville sportsmans club. we have a few people coming from Philly to shoot. there will also be a Machine Gun shoot directly after the group shoot. i can get from the shoot to Chambersberg in 2.5 hours. york in 3.5
    Μολὼν λαβέ

what range?
    This Space For Rent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast