Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Something to think about

Go to ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59kouBgO_s ... it's only a 4 minute quickie that should come-up 'The Flight 93 Fraud - Smoking Gun Evidence' ... Now I don't know about a smoking gun but this is rather interesting ... Notice in all of the photos none of the grass surrounding the impact crater is scorched ? ...

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Something to think about

Yet another 9-11 conspiracy video, that makes claims but never takes the time to....

I dunno....

CITE SOURCES.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Hmmm, Interesting. I'll leave it at that for now. Although a coworker was originally scheduled to be on that flight. He elected for a later one with a shorter layover in CA.

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by Barry 'Wild Bill' Hershey View Post
    Go to ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59kouBgO_s ... it's only a 4 minute quickie that should come-up 'The Flight 93 Fraud - Smoking Gun Evidence' ... Now I don't know about a smoking gun but this is rather interesting ... Notice in all of the photos none of the grass surrounding the impact crater is scorched ? ...
    Umm, yes, the "grass" was scorched. What grass there was. It was a reclaimed coal mine. Not much grass there, A lot of rock, in very small pieces.
    (Take a look at my location. I was there, that afternoon)

The conspiracy theorists need to find a better hobby. Like tatting. I have to deal with these a--holes every year, right around the anniversary, and I have to attempt to set them straight (most all of them have never even visited the site, let alone know what they are talking about) but, like religion, politics, and other "beliefs" trying to talk common sense to them is about as much fun as teaching a pig to sing.
    This space open for sponsorship