Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default "Obama Kids" Chorus Video ...

My ribeye steak dinner is rolling around in my stomach now, none too happy.

I begin to think that we are long overdue for a bumpy, bumpy ride. Hold on, everybody, and make sure that you have, today, enough of everything that Obama and his toadies are going to try and wrest from your grasp tomorrow.

Precedent, lovely precedent ...

Last edited by King 5.45; September 18th, 2009 at 08:44 PM.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: "Obama Kids" Chorus Video ...

Quote Originally Posted by King 5.45 View Post
    My ribeye steak dinner is rolling around in my stomach now, none too happy.

I begin to think that we are long overdue for a bumpy, bumpy ride. Hold on, everybody, and make sure that you have, today, enough of everything that Obama and his toadies are going to try and wrest from your grasp tomorrow.

Precedent, lovely precedent ...

Don't make me dig up the Jesus Camp Video clips now..

Quote Originally Posted by Morel42 View Post
    Don't make me dig up the Jesus Camp Video clips now..
    Drop the attack on religion right now. I said nothing about Godless heathens, now did I?

(Philadelphia County)

Welcome to 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by H.E. Pennypacker View Post
    Welcome to 2008.
    And so the banner will read 2012, and 2016, and 2020?

(Philadelphia County)

And so the banner will read 2012, and 2016, and 2020?
    Hmmm.......?

(Lehigh County)

Drop the attack on religion right now. I said nothing about Godless heathens, now did I?
    1) I was not attacking religion.
    2) You have no idea what I was talking about apparently
    3) In the video I was talking about you have kids singing and praying to a cutout of Bush.

Damn man.. Relax a bit.. If I was attacking religion, It would be a lot longer of a post. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Morel42 View Post
    1) I was not attacking religion.
    2) You have no idea what I was talking about apparently
    3) In the video I was talking about you have kids singing and praying to a cutout of Bush.

Damn man.. Relax a bit.. If I was attacking religion, It would be a lot longer of a post. lol
    For those of you who have no idea either: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxdt_f0hwUg

Morel, two wrongs don't make a right. However ...

1. They're obviously very fundamentalist Christians (speaking in tongues at 0:46, "warfare" comment at 0:45), speaking a blessing unto the likeness of Bush the Elder, but ...

2. ... I don't see any real worship of a "graven image." Of course, I also don't quite get the need for an image of someone in order to think good thoughts towards them, but that's another matter.

The entire film, just so we're not completely out of context on the item that Morel mentions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujS6U...om=PL&index=25

And no, Morel, I have no use for any religion that strives to box out everything else except for itself, even if that religion is service unto and adoration of the state itself.
    Last edited by King 5.45; September 19th, 2009 at 04:37 AM.

(Lehigh County)

For those of you who have no idea either: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxdt_f0hwUg

Morel, two wrongs don't make a right. However ...

1. They're obviously very fundamentalist Christians (speaking in tongues at 0:46, "warfare" comment at 0:45), speaking a blessing unto the likeness of Bush the Elder, but ...

2. ... I don't see any real worship of a "graven image." Of course, I also don't quite get the need for an image of someone in order to think good thoughts towards them, but that's another matter.

The entire film, just so we're not completely out of context on the item that Morel mentions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujS6U...om=PL&index=25

And no, Morel, I have no use for any religion that strives to box out everything else except for itself, even if that religion is service un to and adoration of the state itself.
    What conversation are you having with yourself? lol

I said I wasn't attacking religion, I joked about how some kids did something similar with Bush a few years ago in a movie called Jesus camp and next thing I know there's a holy war and your calling people heathens and such..

Though I don't mind being called a heathen.. It kinda rolls off the tongue...

Seriously man, you need to relax a bit.... lol I'm just going to stop replying to anything you post since you always go batshit nuts. It's just easier that way and better for your blood pressure..

Quote Originally Posted by MorelMinority View Post
    What conversation are you having with yourself? lol

I said I wasn't attacking religion, I joked about how some kids did something similar with Bush a few years ago in a movie called Jesus camp and next thing I know there's a holy war and your calling people heathens and such..

Though I don't mind being called a heathen.. It kinda rolls off the tongue...

Seriously man, you need to relax a bit.... lol I'm just going to stop replying to anything you post since you always go batshit nuts. It's just easier that way and better for your blood pressure..
    And, as I said, I said nothing about heathens, which is to say that you seemed to be taking a swipe at religious people by mentioning the video, which I had never seen. Not that I'd go looking for something like that, either. Why bother chasing out something deriding the antithesis of whatever it is that you believe in? Why not just be firm in your belief and leave it at that?

Batshit nuts? Is that the state that you enter 24/7 when someone flips the switch on the MadalynMurrayO'HairLight and you find yourself summoned to battle an outbreak of faith? I'd say that I'm impressed that you're sitting there "in the ready room" waiting to scramble at the first sight of an IFF-less blip on the radar, but it's really more like it worries me a bit.

Good luck with that ignoring thing ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast