Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default Hey that guy has a gun.....

My family and I went to the Pantry in Allentown for breakfast this morning. I was OCing my G32 in a Serpa. This place is my daughters favorite place for breakfast.

As I was walking my 3 yr old daughter to the potty (she was being a slow poke) I overheard two old guys (60 +):

OG1 - Hey, that guy has a gun.

OG2 - So, he is with in his rights to carry a gun.

OG1 - Out in the open like that?

OG2 - Yup, hell he doesn't even need a permit unless he drove here....

I couldn't hear any more of the conversation since Riley and I were now too far away. When we were returning to the table I caught a little more of the conversation:

OG2 - Hell yeah I have my gun on me, this place was robbed quite a few times last year. I love the food here and I ain't gonna let someone come in and hurt people trying to have a nice meal....

I guess what I am saying is, OG2 thank you for educating your friend. If you are a member here, let me know, I owe you some Rep.
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Hey that guy has a gun.....

These are my favorite stories. The "we need more of that" and "I aint putting up with it either" encounters. Thanks!

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    These are my favorite stories. The "we need more of that" and "I aint putting up with it either" encounters. Thanks!

+1000, beats the hell out of the "and then the cops got there" type encounters

(Franklin County)

It's nice to hear that some of the general public has some correct information being distributed. That they weren't pulling someting out of their butt.

(Lebanon County)

we need more people like him! I had to "educate" a good buddy of mine who thought he knew the law. Its weird because his father has his LTCF & they are both avid hunters/gun collectors yet he almost had a heart attack when he saw me w/ my weapon...
    si vis pacem, para bellum

(Northampton County)

I have had the pleasure to educate a few and had a few approach me with interest but I have never heard anyone have a discussion on firearm carry or firearms law. I did recently have a quick discussion with a "gentleman" who "knows the law" Thanks for sharing.
    ““Liberty is the right to choose. Freedom is the result of the right choice.””

-Anonymous

Jeff