Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Blair County)

Default Two (2) Czech VZ61 Skorpian Pistols Package

Sold pending funds.

I have two VZ61 pistols that I'm selling as a package to fund a new project. One gun is 100% complete, while the other is around 90% complete. I bought both as parts kits from Military Gun Supply. The receivers used are DTechnik Czech-made receivers. The complete pistol was built and refinished by me with a Czech gray Gun Kote finish. It looks very sharp. Here are some pics...

The other gun is still incomplete - the lower receiver is assembled and complete, but the upper is still unfinished. It will be a very easy job (~30 minutes) to finish. The only reason that I haven't completed it is that the barrel is still in-the-white and I haven't had time to do any refinishing work. Here are the pics...

Both guns also come with the accessories that were included in the parts kits (cleaning kits, magazine, holster, etc.). I'll also include the wire stocks, even though they can't be used without SBRing the guns (the pistol receivers don't have the dovetail for attaching the stocks).

I paid over $800 for the all of the pieces (completely unassembled). I put 6-7 hours into refinishing the one gun and assembling both lowers. The parts kits were purchased from MGS and the receivers were obtained through Czechpoint USA. The complete pistols are currently selling for about $600-700 EACH. [SIZE="4"]

Sold pending funds.

(FTF at a FFL in the State College, Bedford, Altoona region). Buyer pays transfer fee. I will also ship the guns, but buyer pays actual shipping.

For faster replies, please e-mail rather than PM.

Thanks,
    BH
    Last edited by Block Head; April 15th, 2009 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Sold