Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Northumberland County)

Default What will happen to our EBR when there is an Assault Weapons Ban?

Hi all and Happy Holidays! I was wondering what would happen during a AWB? what do i do with my EBR and my AK? do i sell them? hide them ? disassemble them and hide all the parts at different places? has anyone on here been thru the 94' AWB? any cold hard facts would be kindly appreciated!

anyways to all the PAFOA family have a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Years!

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: What will happen to our EBR when there is an Assault Weapons Ban?

Not something you should speak about on an open internet forum imo.

(Monroe County)

Hopefully they would be grandfathered in and you would just continue to enjoy them as you do now.

What will happen to our EBR If there is an Assault Weapons Ban?

Fixed it.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Chester County)

Everything gets grandfathered in just like last time. I been through this in 94. Plus their is no registration so no body knows who has what or who sold what too who. I sold all my guns a long time ago. I don't recall the fellas name I sold them too either. Sorry bud have a nice day.also, you can still buy anything made before the date such ban takes effect. Magazine and rifle manufactures usually up their production so guns and especially high cap mags can still be sold even after the ban takes effect

grandfathered in most likely

i could see all transfers required to be through an ffl
    Montani Semper Liberi

Paint them pink and you'll be fine.

(Susquehanna County)

If an AWB is passed the question becomes, does Congress follow the Constitution wrt ex post facto law or not. It seems to me a ban and confiscation would be a violation.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Northampton County)

Answer: Nobody here knows.

Living through the last one, like I did, provides no insight whatsoever on what we are about to face. It won't be even remotely the same.

But, OK, I'll play. Here's my guess.

1. All magazines over 10 rounds are completely banned outright, no grandfathering.

2. All semi-automatic firearms of all types are banned with no grandfathering or banned with grandfathering if they are registered with the federal government by a certain deadline. Including handguns, .22s, etc.

3. There will be no mass confiscation this round. The appearance of of magazine is a felony and the smell of a semi-auto is probable cause for arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    Answer: Nobody here knows.

Living through the last one, like I did, provides no insight whatsoever on what we are about to face. It won't be even remotely the same.

But, OK, I'll play. Here's my guess.

1. All magazines over 10 rounds are completely banned outright, no grandfathering.

2. All semi-automatic firearms of all types are banned with no grandfathering or banned with grandfathering if they are registered with the federal government by a certain deadline. Including handguns, .22s, etc.
    Looks like there WILL be grandfathering, but this still needs to be killed in the House.

http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/194...next-year.html
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast