Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default 1984 is here and Big Brother has new laws to watch you

The latest Big Brother police state measure emanating from the Bush administration, with virtually no press coverage, is NSPD 59 (HSPD 24) entitled Biometrics for Identification and Screening to Enhance National Security [Complete text of NSPD 59 (HSPD 24) in Annex below]

NSPD is directed against US citizens.

It included the following categories of potential "conspirators":

"foreign [Islamic] terrorists" ,

"domestic radical groups", [antiwar and civil rights groups]

"state sponsored adversaries" ["rogue states", "unstable nations"]

"disgruntled employees" [labor and union activists].

Never mind what the next president "may do" what about what the current president is sneaking in before he gets out of office!

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/...&articleID=452

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: 1984 is here and Big Brother has new laws to watch you

It funny because I was on the phone with one of the members of this site last night, and a black chopper flew over did a few circles then flew off. I think it was just drawn to the shinny tinfoil hat I was sporting.

DC
    Last edited by Damage control; June 12th, 2008 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Damage control View Post
    It funny because I was on the phone with one of the members of this site last night, and a black chopper flew over did a few circles then flew off. I think it was just drawn to the shinny tinfoil had I was sporting.

DC
    Well on that note (a tad off topic) my wife and I have seen no less than 3 attack choppers flying low over the Poconos in the last 2 months and we saw a Warthog (tank killer) fly so low over rt 33 one day (around Snydersvile) that I could see the pilots face!

Now granted Tobyhanna Army depot is close by and we are very used to the cargo choppers bringing in electronics for repair but we have never seen Apaches and choppers like that around here before.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    Well on that note (a tad off topic) my wife and I have seen no less than 3 attack choppers flying low over the Poconos in the last 2 months and we saw a Warthog (tank killer) fly so low over rt 33 one day (around Snydersvile) that I could see the pilots face!

Now granted Tobyhanna Army depot is close by and we are very used to the cargo choppers bringing in electronics for repair but we have never seen Apaches and choppers like that around here before.
    They fly normal Combat Air Patrols around the state from time to time. I've seen them flying over and over my work now for a while. It happens I've gotten used to it.
    Freedom is paid with the blood of those who understand what being free really means. (Me)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - 1775 Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin View Post
    They fly normal Combat Air Patrols around the state from time to time. I've seen them flying over and over my work now for a while. It happens I've gotten used to it.
    Maybe in your area, you have bases down there but we have lived up here since 1986 and this has just started in the last year.

Personally I'm ready to make a tin foil hat, my son says they are doing this to get the general public used to seeing military around all the time.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    Maybe in your area, you have bases down there but we have lived up here since 1986 and this has just started in the last year.

Personally I'm ready to make a tin foil hat, my son says they are doing this to get the general public used to seeing military around all the time.
    Closest thing to me is the National Guard armory in Reading. It's becoming more prevalent since most of PA's guard is going to be deployed to Iraq. (Have had members in the guard tell me both around here and in Centre county area say theres talk of it coming.) Yep it's PA's turn to send some of our people over. Since we have the largest National Guard in the US.
    Freedom is paid with the blood of those who understand what being free really means. (Me)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - 1775 Benjamin Franklin