Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Clinton County)

Default Wal-Mart gangstas

I went to Wally World(in Mill Hall) tonight to pick up a wireless router and there were all kinds of teens hanging out in the parking lot making out and playing loud music, etc. As I approach the main door to Wal-Mart there are like 15 or so young adults of various ethnic backgrounds surrounding the door on both sides. Then as I got to the entrance an SUV pulls up with even more hooligans playing sexually explicit rap music. I walked in and the greeter lady sees my gun and I guess she thinks I'm a cop because she asks if I'm they guy they called. I replied, "No, mam, I'm just looking for the electronics section." She looked a little shaken and worried. I got what I needed after navigating the clusterfuck of remodeling and checked out. I passed by them on my way out and they were obviously trying to be intimidating to people walking into the store.

Does this occur often up there?

(Clinton County)

Default Re: Wal-Mart gangstas

Quote Originally Posted by t1m0thy View Post
    I went to Wally World(in Mill Hall) tonight to pick up a wireless router and there were all kinds of teens hanging out in the parking lot making out and playing loud music, etc. As I approach the main door to Wal-Mart there are like 15 or so young adults of various ethnic backgrounds surrounding the door on both sides. Then as I got to the entrance an SUV pulls up with even more hooligans playing sexually explicit rap music. I walked in and the greeter lady sees my gun and I guess she thinks I'm a cop because she asks if I'm they guy they called. I replied, "No, mam, I'm just looking for the electronics section." She looked a little shaken and worried. I got what I needed after navigating the clusterfuck of remodeling and checked out. I passed by them on my way out and they were obviously trying to be intimidating to people walking into the store.

I have not seen it before. But we mostly go in the morning when it is not as busy.
    The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

(Monroe County)

You should check out the east stroudsburg wal-mart during the summer nights. Every cousin, nephew, and brother come reeling full speed into the borough and they'll sell you a rock in the parking lot then stick you up for it on the way out of the store. 6th borough of ny indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

Sounds distinctly like Temple, PA.

So, did any of the "gangstas" see your gun and act any differently when you passed them? (They also thinking you were a cop?)

Quote Originally Posted by t1m0thy View Post

Never seen it at Mill Hall wally world... then again I always went late... Was the lady at the door the one who wears the goofy hat? haha she makes me laugh everytime
    ΑΣΦ

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    You should check out the east stroudsburg wal-mart during the summer nights. Every cousin, nephew, and brother come reeling full speed into the borough and they'll sell you a rock in the parking lot then stick you up for it on the way out of the store. 6th borough of ny indeed.
    Somewhere in this video, not sure what part, they discuss the crime wave in Walmart parking lots. They discuss how Walmart has two hundred security camera being monitored in their store buy none being monitored outside. The list of robberies, rapes, and abductions is quite extensive.

found it,

F$CK Walmart. They are gutting the American economy and don't give two fucks about American citizens.
    Last edited by ForwardAssist; July 27th, 2010 at 07:51 AM.

(Lehigh County)

isnt it legal to oc a rifle in pa?? hahahaha what a bunch of little lifeles punks....

I'm glad I had better things to do when I was a teenager than act hard in a Walmart parking lot.

(Philadelphia County)

From all the stories about Walmart on here, I'm glad I've only been in one once. And only because I was camping in Southern Illinois and forgot a couple of supplies with nothing else around.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast