Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Any place to plink in Montgomery country?

In 2 days, I officially graduate from highschool! <rantwall> I have a vendetta against compulsory school, and particularly, my school's no-backpack/bags policy.. Huge ass pounds of notebooks, binders, and papers I had to haul every day for no substantial reason. And the safety policy... might as well say "nothing that may be construed as a device that could stop you from being a victim, shall be permitted.". We had no student "bill of rights" (the only right every student has is the right to eat lunch), but we did have a rulebook... and we were tested on it's contents. I've run into scenerios where I did something (carried something sharp, wore a 2nd amendment pride T-shirt) knowing full-well that it wasn't against the rule-book... but apparently they follow the same algorithms as the BATFE ( ie they just make up rules along the way). </rantwall>

In celebration of my graduation, I want to take a 12 guage to my books and binders.

I'm in Norristown.. Any ranges at all are few and far between... Is there any public or cheap place to plink? Doesn't seem like there's anywhere that has a desert or other "Out-in-the-middle-of-nowhere" place that I could make a trip to..
    Last edited by StealthBeast; June 3rd, 2009 at 06:46 PM.