Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default !!! Did I just get creeped?

Please Note: The poster was issued a warning for this post.

ok, so im up in new york state right now and renting a house (no roommates) from a landlord. last night i was out partying (late), brought a lady friend home (later), watched a movie, (super-late), and we finally went to bed around 7am (early). she had to leave around 11am so she told me this before i fell asleep and i said id probably sleep through it. *she asked if it was ok that she wouldnt be able to lock the front (and only) door on the way out and i half mumbeled "yeah whatever" and passed out. she then leaves at 11am and i wake up but fall right back to sleep without leaving bed.

here i must interject with a tad of info on the house im renting. it's tiny, isolated, has a livingroom that the front door opens to which connects (through a second door) to my bedroom. the door dividing my bedroom and living room is shut). all windows are blacked out - i like to party : )

at 2pm i woke up to loud banging on my front door (now unlocked). i figured it had to be my landlord or a package delivery, as my mailbox is far from my house. i dont respond, cause im naked, its FREEZING cold up in this bitch even with the heat cranked, and im hung over as shit. more banging. it cant be the landlord cause he gave me no notice which he ALWAYS does. more banging. i am now alert and slide a hand out of the covers to reach for the metal baseball bat next to my bed where a firearm would be if i wasn't in fascist NY. still hoping its a persistant ups guy. then i hear the door knob turn. fuck. the door swings open and i hear footsteps coming into the house. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. they stop in the middle of my living room. im still in bed holding the bat with the bedroom door shut, trying not to make a sound, and wishing i had a .45 like a person in a free state would. then i hear what i guess is a white male in his 40s yell out "hello?". it's NOT my landlord. im flipping shit at this point, debating whether i should get up to go for the phone or the guy or do nothing at all. then, for no apparent reason, just as things are getting to a climax of SHTF, the footsteps walk back out the living room and i hear the door shut as the footsteps leave the deck. WTF im thinking. i wait another minute then run to the front door with the bat and lock the shit out of it. there is no package outside. that was 2 hours ago and i havent heard anything since; no knocks, no calls.

WTF just happened?

Default Re: What the F***? Did I just get creeped?

Quote Originally Posted by XACEX View Post
    ok, so im up in new york state right now and renting a house (no roommates) from a landlord. last night i was out partying (late), brought a lady friend home (later), watched a movie, (super-late), and we finally went to bed around 7am (early). she had to leave around 11am so she told me this before i fell asleep and i said id probably sleep through it. *she asked if it was ok that she wouldnt be able to lock the front (and only) door on the way out and i half mumbeled "yeah whatever" and passed out. she then leaves at 11am and i wake up but fall right back to sleep without leaving bed.

here i must interject with a tad of info on the house im renting. it's tiny, isolated, has a livingroom that the front door opens to which connects (through a second door) to my bedroom. the door dividing my bedroom and living room is shut). all windows are blacked out - i like to party : )

at 2pm i woke up to loud banging on my front door (now unlocked). i figured it had to be my landlord or a package delivery, as my mailbox is far from my house. i dont respond, cause im naked, its FREEZING cold up in this bitch even with the heat cranked, and im hung over as shit. more banging. it cant be the landlord cause he gave me no notice which he ALWAYS does. more banging. i am now alert and slide a hand out of the covers to reach for the metal baseball bat next to my bed where a firearm would be if i wasn't in fascist NY. still hoping its a persistant ups guy. then i hear the door knob turn. fuck. the door swings open and i hear footsteps coming into the house. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. they stop in the middle of my living room. im still in bed holding the bat with the bedroom door shut, trying not to make a sound, and wishing i had a .45 like a person in a free state would. then i hear what i guess is a white male in his 40s yell out "hello?". it's NOT my landlord. im flipping shit at this point, debating whether i should get up to go for the phone or the guy or do nothing at all. then, for no apparent reason, just as things are getting to a climax of SHTF, the footsteps walk back out the living room and i hear the door shut as the footsteps leave the deck. WTF im thinking. i wait another minute then run to the front door with the bat and lock the shit out of it. there is no package outside. that was 2 hours ago and i havent heard anything since; no knocks, no calls.

WTF just happened?
    Maybe they knew whoever lived there before. I'd have called the cops either way.

(Bucks County)

What is creeped?
    Look to the One Who is wearing what should have been your scars...

(Lawrence County)

Default Re: !!! Did I just get creeped?

Maybe you just met the husband of your lady friend........lol

Seriously.....lock the doors.

Lycancouldabeenworsethrope

I taught Chuck Norris to bump-fire.

Quote Originally Posted by ddefazio View Post
    What is creeped?

Failed Alien abduction? Bigfoot? Elvis?

we'd know if you'd a got up . . . Bet whomever it was woulda been running like a rat with a rocket up it's behind if he'd a seen a nekked man with a bat
    Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior ~ 3%

(Chester County)

creeped - having been acted upon by a creeper

creeper - one who creeps

(Lackawanna County)

A naked dude with a bat would sure creep the heck outta me!

Seriously, though - 12Ga. Shotgun (pump-action, if you want my advice); loaded with heavy shot - best darn Home Defense weapon ever! And - perfectly legal in New York State (you do gotta register them in NYC, tho).
    Cogito, ergo armatus sum.
    ...Say that to my face.

(Allegheny County)

I'm wondering how one locks the shit out of a door.

(Mercer County)

If you would have racked the slide on that baseball bat.......oh, nevermind!

Nine out of ten moderators approve of this post!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast