Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Kay Jewelers in Broadheadsville robbed

Just heard from a friend that the Kay Jewelers in Broadheadsville (in the plaza at corner of Weir Lake and 209). They took jewelery and guns, cops think its related to the shooting / robbery of the gas station up on 715
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Kay Jewelers in Broadheadsville robbed

Do you mean K & S?

(Monroe County)

Everybody OK? A bunch of the Kibler family work there.

(Monroe County)

I dunno which one it was, buddy said it was Kay and one of those was robbed in April but haven't found anything about K&S yet...
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I dunno which one it was, buddy said it was Kay and one of those was robbed in April but haven't found anything about K&S yet...
    damn man...thats bs,,,,i used to have a house in saylorsburg and was always in b-ville. where was kay's there?

(Monroe County)

i think its K&S Jewelers in the plaza. It's the only jewelers in town as far as i know.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    i think its K&S Jewelers in the plaza. It's the only jewelers in town as far as i know.
    ok, i was tryin to think cuz i know theres a jewelry store right next to a gunsmith down the road from a.s.s., didnt know if thats the one that was robbed or another one.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    Correct, still haven't come across any news story on it but dunno why. Buddy said his mom actually got a call from the jeweler, not sure if she had a piece there that got stolen or data stolen or what

(Monroe County)

Wow, yet another robbery in the area. I wonder if it's the recession, the transplants or the heroin? Hopefully everybody is okay...

No matter the reason, it's really pissing me off how people are treating the area.

(Monroe County)

It's not the recession. These aren't recession crimes. Now many people in the area have been laid off for months, some over a year, and they aren't the ones doing this. I think the people here need to be pushed alot further than where we are currently at for them to start looking towards crime to survive. I may be wrong, but I don't think I am.

A person committing crime out of necessity would likely not steal guns. It's too much of a risk and raises their chances of being caught quite a bit. Remember, if it is someone stealing out of necessity, they probably don't know anyone who they can sell the guns to illegally, nor would they want to.

It's the usual story, criminals from ny and nj, even parts of PA come to the Pocono's because they think it's like a vacation area for bad guys. For all intensive purposes it is. They come here as experienced criminals, and have minimal police presence compared to where they came from. They take advantage of the peoples drug addiction and naivity. Feel more brazen about burglarizing homes or vehicles. Theyve tried hitting a few banks, stores, and homes lately.

Well, I guess this is why we carry guns huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast