Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is True

(York County)

Default This is True

My daughter forwarded this to me. Couldn't be more true.

COWS
    Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow epidemic our government could track a single cow, born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she slept in the state of Washington? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give each of them a cow.
    THE CONSTITUTION
    They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it has worked for over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore
    THE 1 0 COMMANDMENTS
    The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse is this:
    You cannot post 'Thou Shalt Not Steal,' 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery,' and 'Thou Shall Not Lie',
    In a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.
    " The Seeds of Oppression Will One Day Bear The Fruit of Rebellion."

(Delaware County)

Default Re: This is True

If the border patrol tagged their ears when they come across the border, we could find them and slaughter them just like cattle.

Unfortunately, some of our border guards were framed and sent to prison forcing many to turn a blind eye or just going through the motions of their jobs.

The rest are under seige on the border. They are understaffed, under equipped and get no support from Washington.

Other than that, every thing is just fine.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by reels18 View Post
    If the border patrol tagged their ears when they come across the border, we could find them and slaughter them just like cattle.

Unfortunately, some of our border guards were framed and sent to prison forcing many to turn a blind eye or just going through the motions of their jobs.

The rest are under seige on the border. They are understaffed, under equipped and get no support from Washington.

Whew man ain't that the truth, .............!
    and
    good post tes.....

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by reels18 View Post

you literally make me want to reach out and strangle the nearest politician.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

(Westmoreland County)

Why is it that the Sallie Mae Student Loan people can find someone in a bar in Istanbul, but the government can't find Bin Laden?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by RocketFoot View Post
    Why is it that the Sallie Mae Student Loan people can find someone in a bar in Istanbul, but the government can't find Bin Laden?
    I think he was dead the day after the bombing and they're just using him so Americans have something to direct their anger at. They also found his tapes and release one whenever the commotion about him dies down. I mean seriously - have you ever seen our government willing to fork over 25,000,000 to a random person for ANYTHING? We have without a doubt the best technology and the most highly trained SF and it takes us 7 years and we still haven't found him? Uhhhhh...... No?
    Retired LEO, FFL Holder

Because they can keep our minds off of the price of oil and the economic problems .

I would like to know why Clinton didn't take him when he had the chance...he was offered up on a silver plater. Clinton passed. Too busy getting his knob slobbed.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by jtkratzer View Post
    I would like to know why Clinton didn't take him when he had the chance...he was offered up on a silver plater. Clinton passed. Too busy getting his knob slobbed.
    I'am not a Dem but it seems if the toe tapper party Reps. would follow some of Clintons examples, like balanced budget and not being part of the oil scam we would be a hell of a lot better off. ( oil averaged 17. something a barrel when dimwit Bush took over, it hit 107. today, 7 March 08. Clinton also was not in business with the Saudi royalty like the Bush family. Join the Independent party and think for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky111 View Post
    I'am not a Dem but it seems if the toe tapper party Reps. would follow some of Clintons examples, like balanced budget and not being part of the oil scam we would be a hell of a lot better off. ( oil averaged 17. something a barrel when dimwit Bush took over, it hit 107. today, 7 March 08. Clinton also was not in business with the Saudi royalty like the Bush family. Join the Independent party and think for yourself.
    I consider myself a Republican last on my list of descriptions. I'm a conservative before I call myself a Republican.

I do think for myself. Yup, it's all Bush's fault that oil prices went up. It has nothing to do with the fact that we can't get legislation passed to let us drill for our own oil anywhere. It has nothing to do with the fact that we haven't built a refinery of our own in over 30 years. It has nothing to do with the fact the Clinton administration did absolutely nothing in response to the ongoing terror attacks against US mainland, US troops, a US warship, US embassies, and the first attack on US soil on the WTC...nothing at all. It's all Bush's fault we're at war.

Has nothing to do with the increased welfare programs Clinton put in place that our economy is catching up with the government programs he created. Bush has put a doozy through with the Medicare Part D program, so don't even think about calling me a one-sided voter. My views and principles line up on the right, farther right than the Republican nominee.

You're right Clinton wasn't in business with anyone...he was too much of a pussy to stand up against terror. He was too busy with that slut in the oval office and then pulls our troops out when things get tough in Somalia. Who took this country to Iraq the first time to bail out Kuwait? George Bush, Sr. Who stuck it out the whole way to victory? Mr. Bush. Who then took over and failed to stand up to Islamic terrorism repeatedly? Clinton. Who couldn't take the heat when things got tough against a group of people in third world conditions and wouldn't stay the course? Clinton. Who failed to show the world that terrorism against the US, its troops, and its citizens will not go unpunished? Clinton. That lack of a backbone, in my opinion, led to the ballsy attack on 9/11 because up until then, nothing had been done in response to retaliate. What happened, they kept trying bigger and bigger and bigger attacks until 9/11 happened. What happened immediately following 9/11? We took the fight to them. There hasn't been an attack here since.

I don't support everything Bush does, but I do respect him for standing up to terrorists and taking the fight back to where it belongs...in their countries.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast