Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lawrence County)

Default going to lunch in wexford pa today

wondering if i should oc today in wexford. i always in the past have cc'd. but i'm feeling a little saucey today and think i'm gonna OC into Jersey Mike's sub shop up here in the wexford flats.... see if anyone gives me any trouble.

anyone up for a sub? wanna join me. haha. i'll be at Jersey Mikes around 2 o'clock. 2:15. haha.

(side note: I am not looking for any type of trouble, just a little aprehentious (is that spelt correctly?) as to what i will encounter here at a mainly business atmosphere.)

(Indiana County)

Default Re: going to lunch in wexford pa today

Quote Originally Posted by Bmarshall91 View Post
    wondering if i should oc today in wexford. i always in the past have cc'd. but i'm feeling a little saucey today and think i'm gonna OC into Jersey Mike's sub shop up here in the wexford flats.... see if anyone gives me any trouble.

anyone up for a sub? wanna join me. haha. i'll be at Jersey Mikes around 2 o'clock. 2:15. haha.

(side note: I am not looking for any type of trouble, just a little aprehentious (is that spelt correctly?) as to what i will encounter here at a mainly business atmosphere.)
    Just some advice... If you're going to OC there you need to be relaxed and confident... I think part of this plays into a degree of psychology as well... Sometimes I think if you go somewhere wondering if you'll have any trouble, opposed to just expecting no trouble, you may have differing results, due to one's "subconscious behavior". So, basically, expect no trouble.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bmarshall91 View Post

Ocing is not about looking for trouble. It is about living your life the way you see fit and using the rights your forefathers left you. While I commend you on Ocing I think you may be doing it for the wrong reasons. If you do OC be smart, be safe, and know your rights.

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty!

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by knighthawk06699 View Post
    Ocing is not about looking for trouble. It is about living your life the way you see fit and using the rights your forefathers left you. While I commend you on Ocing I think you may be doing it for the wrong reasons. If you do OC be smart, be safe, and know your rights.
    Right. In my opinion, you should never anticipate an encounter with management or police. Otherwise you'll probably end up looking nervous and shady, which would honestly gain someone's attention even if you weren't carrying a firearm. I'm not saying this is a cure-all to prevent all encounters, but it's a start. If you do have an encounter, I'd suspect someone would also seem far more "in the right" if they had the disposition of not expecting an encounter, opposed to expecting one.

I'm also not saying your purpose was to look for trouble... just trying to offer some advice.

(Allegheny County)

Hey give some more advance next time and ill try to make it up, i only live about 15 minutes away

hope it all goes well, ive never had a problem up in the wexford area

(Lawrence County)

Quote Originally Posted by knighthawk06699 View Post
    i don't get what you mean here. i said i wasn't looking for trouble. i was just a little nervous as to how the people up here would react. i've oc'd all over new castle and a couple people may have looked at me weird but here at wexford i wasn't sure.

i didn't type what i did to cause a ruccus, just typed it to see if anyone had any stories about oc'ing in wexford.

p.s. i DID oc for lunch. Went to Jersey Mikes sub shop. I didn't say a word, i was calm as if it wasn't even there, paid for my meal, looked at the reciept, (aside from me ordering i didn't say another word) and saw i got a uniform discount! hahaha! i asked what the uniform discount was and they said, well you ARE a police officer right? I just laughed, sat down and ate my meal. so that was cool i guess....