Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Thumbs up Target World great customer service! (Updated: Issue Resolved)

UPDATE: *Target World has apologized and showed alot of class and great service. I was really hoping this would happen since I really do like this place!
    UPDATED. See there still is customer service out there.
    Last edited by emb1911; December 29th, 2007 at 02:38 AM. Reason: change of heart after an apology from Target World. Good Service !

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Target World lousy customer service!

No where in this message does it say what they said or the context of what was said. If the other guy sent the firearm up for repair, I am not sure why you would have even needed to speak to someone else, sounds like the 1st guy took care of the issue. Please elaborate on some further detail as far as what was said.

Also, I am always leary of 1 post peeps who come on a site and then blast a place with little detail, so help us out here with some additional information.

(Bucks County)

Thumbs up Target World Problem FIXED ! Good Service once again!

UPDATE: *Target World has apologized and showed alot of class and great service. I was really hoping this would happen since I really do like this place!
    Last edited by emb1911; December 29th, 2007 at 02:39 AM.

(Allegheny County)

Ok perhaps you are correct but I have yet to see in either of your posts what they said/did to you that was rude? I have never been to this place, nor with living in Pittsburgh, will I likely be, but I am just trying to find out some detail for our other members as to what the rude part is that they did or said to you? Something tells me that there is more to this story, as I can't really see any place being an ass to someone right outta the gate unless that person was an ass to them first. So if you can remember at least some of what they said or how it was said that would be helpful to the story.

Thanks,

(Bucks County)

yeah the story seems to go cold with talking to Brian. I'd like to hear the rest of it from there...

(Bucks County)

Last edited by emb1911; December 29th, 2007 at 02:40 AM.

(Bucks County)

(Bucks County)

(Bucks County)

Last edited by emb1911; December 29th, 2007 at 02:41 AM.

(Montgomery County)

Thumbs up Re: Target World lousy customer service!

One thing people need to keep in mind. INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE make the difference, good or bad. emb1911 made good in identifying the individuals that helped him, as well as caused him heartache. The other posters in the .pdf file never identified the "bad people", just the business. Did they seek resolution? Did they endeavor to perservere and resolve the issue? It is really easy to bash someone annonymously, in the comfort and privacy of thier own homes, but it takes real conviction and grit to speak out in public. Next time you feel you are being treated unfairly, or lack the attention you think you should receive, speak out in the place of business!!! Contact the manager! Contact the owner! If you get to the top and get no resolution or that "warm fuzzy", then blast the business openly! DID YOU EMAIL THE "BIG FISH"?

There is always a bigger fish when it comes to customer service satisfaction, but it all depends on how patient of a fisherman you are!

That out of the way, I am a frequent customer of Target World, and thoroughly enjoy their store. It does have it's rough spots, but shines in others. They have one of the safest ranges I shoot at, and really don't frequent any other range other than BCFG (long guns) for that reason. The Range Officers are super curteous and friendly, especially the Military guys that work there (Jason, Bryce, Dominic, Jake, Matt) as well as Brad and Sam.
    The guys upstairs (Chuck, John, Ed, Carmen, Phil, Rick, Dominic, and Matt) are really friendly, and don't BS me if they don't know. BIG KUDOS!
    `I continue to make Target World my primary gun store, and recommend them to anyone!

Besides, Chuck Norris works there!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast