Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Beaver County)

Talking Arizona Gun Store!!

I saw this article and laughed my butt off. This guy is a genius. If only more Americans thought like him.

By Todd Starnes

The owner of an Arizona gun store said he will not sell weapons to customers who voted for President Obama because “you have proven that you are not responsible enough to own a firearm.”

FOLLOW TODD ON FACEBOOK FOR CULTURE WAR NEWS. CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

Cope Reynolds, owner of the Southwest Shooting Authority in Pinetop, Ariz., posted the new store policy in a newspaper advertisement — as well as on a sign posted on the front door.

“If you voted for Barack Obama your business is not welcome at Southwest Shooting Authority,” the ad reads. “You have proven that you are not responsible enough to own a firearm.”

The Southwest Shooting Authority is a family-owned, family-run business that Reynolds opened in 2004. He told Fox News that he’s absolutely serious about the new policy.

“I’m a small business owner,” he said. “If you are dumb enough to vote for Obama again – after four years of this — I don’t think you are responsible enough to own a firearm. I don’t care who it makes mad.”

Reynolds acknowledged that folks coming into his store probably didn’t vote for Obama anyway, but he’s still making a statement. He said he’s concerned about how President Obama’s policies could impact his small business.

He also posted a letter on the Ammoland website that read in part:

“To Whom it May Concern:

I thought you all might be interested in this. We will try to demonstrate once again that the bottom line for our business is principle, not money. Yes, it has been damaging at times but our values are intact. Effective immediately, if you voted for Obama, your money is no good here. You have proven beyond a doubt that you are not responsible enough to own a firearm. We have just put a sign up on the front door to save you the trouble of walking all the way in here.”

Reynolds said they’ve been deluged with telephone calls from supportive Americans — some from as far away as New York and New Jersey. One caller placed an order for hundreds of dollars worth of ammunition.

But others have not been so supportive. Reynolds said there have been lots of “vile, rude, and hateful comments.”

“I hate it because my 17-year-old son answers the phone and the light into him,” Reynolds said. “They call us stupid rednecks and racist.”

The family has also received two death threats. But Reynolds said he’s not that worried about safety.

“We’re able to wear our guns in Arizona and we wear on 24-7,” he said. “We train regularly.”

At the end of the day, Reynolds said it really doesn’t matter what happens to his company — the signs are staying up.

“If we lose the whole business it doesn’t matter,” he said. “The bottom line is — my values.”

God Bless America!!

Default Re: Arizona Gun Store!!

An american patriot. If just more were like him we might not have this commie imposter in the white house.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

Awesome. I like the fact he said if you voted for him AGAIN after what he did in his first 4 years you are not responsible enough to own a gun.

(Bucks County)

Full of WIN !!! Love it
    Jesus is Lord !

Wish more people were like him. He holds true to his values.
    [SIGPIC]

(Monroe County)

YES gotta love that guy... I just picked up this for the back of my truck...

Gallagher Guns LLC Gun Shop/NRA Certified Instructor -Swiftwater

(Lehigh County)

really?? your going to send a guy who owns a GUN SHOP a death threat?? again a true supporter... great common sense..

(Erie County)

Yes, a true patriot, even with the use of AK47 in the telephone #.

What about using AR15 in the tele #?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.