Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: AMERICA'S ARMY

(Susquehanna County)

Default AMERICA'S ARMY

Guys I thought I would tell you about a FREE online game I have been playing for some time now. I have been too busy to play it and it has been out of sight out of mind and my son reminded me of it tonight, so I thought I would pass the game info along to all you gun lovers. Its free from the us army via download or your local recruiter's office will kindly give you a copy.

AMERICA'S ARMY GAME FEATURES
    America's Army is one of the ten most popular PC action games played online. It provides players with the most authentic military experience available, from exploring the development of Soldiers in individual and collective training to their deployment in simulated missions in the War on Terror.

In America's Army: Special Forces, the follow-up to America's Army: Operations which was released on July 4, 2002, players attempt to earn Green Beret status by completing individual and collective training missions drawn from the Special Forces Assignment and Selection (SFAS) process.

Players who complete the SFAS process have the opportunity to take on elite Special Forces roles and are qualified to play in multiplayer missions with units ranging from the elite 82d Airborne Division to the 75th Ranger Regiment.

Includes the complete game America's Army: Operations.
    INFANTRY MISSIONS
    To participate in these missions, you will need to pass all basic training requirements including Basic Marksmanship, Eagle Tower, and Weapons Familiarization. Infantry missions cover a wide range of topographical terrain and environments. From the industrial complex of Pipeline, to the cramped buildings and alleys of Urban Assault, to the remote village setting of Border, these missions will test your ability as a virtual member of the US Army Infantry.

Most of you will be armed with the M16A2 assault rifle, while others may deploy in support roles with the M249 Automatic Rifle or the M203 Grenade Launcher. Some of you who have passed Advanced Marksmanship Training may choose to enter combat carrying the M24 or M82 Advanced Marksman Rifles, and hopefully at least a few of you will be qualified as Combat Field Medics.

However you are equipped for battle, be sure to function as a team and your chances for a successful mission will be greatly improved.

M82

Visit game link for a lot more info! http://www.americasarmy.com/

Enjoy it realy is a great game.

DC

Default Re: AMERICA'S ARMY

Its a fun game, I play on bridge sometimes.

Only thing I don't like, is ballistics aren't realistic. Its like all other shooter games, lasers.
    "See, this side is well roasted; turn me on the other and eat." St. Lawrence

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by jsb889 View Post
    Its a fun game, I play on bridge sometimes.

Only thing I don't like, is ballistics aren't realistic. Its like all other shooter games, lasers.

are you running 2.8.3.1 They changed a lot.

DC

(York County)

Is it something that can be downloaded and played anywhere on my laptop, or do I have to be online to play it?
    " The Seeds of Oppression Will One Day Bear The Fruit of Rebellion."

(Lawrence County)

Most realistic FPS online.

Under-rated.

Lycanwentorank42beforefriendswenttoCOD4thrope

I taught Chuck Norris to bump-fire.

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by tes151 View Post
    Is it something that can be downloaded and played anywhere on my laptop, or do I have to be online to play it?

Yep you have to be online.

DC